Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Arska2

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • ontariobee

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks, bro. I really appreciate it.

How the shoulder? Is your wife doing any better?

Shoulder is doing great wife is actually doing good also and now she's pregnant ;) so more than likely ill be putting the 10 up for sale but till then she will sit in the garage.

Shoulder is doing great wife is actually doing good also and now she's pregnant ;) so more than likely ill be putting the 10 up for sale but till then she will sit in the garage.

Congratulations on the pregnancy! Wait... sell the truck?! No way. Get a QC!

More votes for me because I said so

i will admit that i took some time off the forums this season - completely... so i'm just now getting caught back up...

though i got a slew of texts, if i'da got off my ass, i'm pretty sure i'm in the top 10 of people who actually use their trucks... so i texted a pic of my truck hooked up to the neighbor's diesel and camper when i first got it. what you don't know is that he was actually stuck in the mud and i pulled him and the camper out...

regardless, this is a good TOTM and i like where this is headed... no more sympathy, and no more popularity votes... it's TRUCK of the month... not redneck of the month and i'm all for it!

good luck fellas!!

Grabbed these pictures summer of 2012, while on a father-son camping trip with one of my boys. We found an awesome camp site. Came back with scratches all the way down both sides - like a worktruck should.

what you wanna win or something?

bringing kids in it?

well+played+sir+well+played+indeed1355517464.jpg

regardless, this is a good TOTM and i like where this is headed... no more sympathy, and no more popularity votes... it's TRUCK of the month... not redneck of the month and i'm all for it!
If this was a popularity contest, Ida voted for Andy. :love:

what you wanna win or something?

bringing kids in it?
LOL! I never paid attention to TOTM until Andy took over. Then I realized it was a lot of fun watching grown men behave like emotionally charged, under disciplined children. But, it didn't seem fair for me to take up a space by entering my truck into a contest against trucks that people worked hard to make show quality. Then, low and behold, there was a theme that fit me and my truck well - worktruck. And yeah, I wanna win. :)

Last edited:
If this was a popularity contest, Ida voted for Andy. :D
i'da voted for venomtruck:D

LOL! I never paid attention to TOTM until Andy took over. Then I realized it was a lot of fun watching grown men turn into emotionally charged children. But, it didn't seem fair for me to take up a space by entering my truck into a contest against trucks that people worked hard to make show quality. Then, low and behold, there was a theme that fit me and my truck well - worktruck. And yeah, I wanna win. :D
i think this is going to be a good year for TOTM...
i can be a whiney bitch on the forum better than the rest of them:star:
i want you to lose... so i'll wait til the 9th to adjust the votes the way i want them WADR;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back