Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Arska2

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • ontariobee

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't vote yet....

These are the few recent pics I have relating to the work truck topic.

Installing the hitch:

neravype.jpg

yradu9u9.jpg

e8uzusuv.jpg

The truck hooked up to the trailer:

ta5edu8u.jpg

jutytepy.jpg

I'm supposed to tow a friend's diesel ram after I get back from vacation. I will definitely get pics of that! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

had to go with this rig, lol friggin Smart cars.

Attachments

• wnnj6vm3_zpse165fa15.jpg
    wnnj6vm3_zpse165fa15.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 25
VOTE! Contestants, post pics and videos of your truck. Doesnt have to be theme related, just promote yourself! Only the actual nomination picture has to be themed.

Really, now we are giving VenomTruck the ability to edit other peoples comments?

Yes...

He is the Moderator in this section of the VTCoA

VT, sometimes it's just easier to delete posts that don't belong instead of editing them. You also are not obligated to explain, but you can if you so choose

Carry on

Vj

Yes...

He is the Moderator in this section of the VTCoA

VT, sometimes it's just easier to delete posts that don't belong instead of editing them. You also are not obligated to explain, but you can if you so choose

Carry on

Vj

That's great, that's like giving smackdown the keys to a dildo factory, nothing good is going to come of that. I make one constructively critical comment about wanting some good images(artistic and high quality, thought out) so we have a good calendar next year in a forum that is rampant with diarrhea of the mouth and VT has to whip out his new dick to show us how big it is.

WADR of course :adore::D

That's great, that's like giving smackdown the keys to a dildo factory, nothing good is going to come of that. I make one constructively critical comment about wanting some good images(artistic and high quality, thought out) so we have a good calendar next year in a forum that is rampant with diarrhea of the mouth and VT has to whip out his new dick to show us how big it is.

Hahahha thats awesome

Im not even like that…I dont think that I all the sudden came into some power on here. TOTM is my baby and Ive been asking to be a mod for a loooong time. Your "constructive criticism" could have been taken the wrong way by the people who participated in this months TOTM. My advice to you, loose the attitude quick…especially here where we vote on each others trucks, and you dont even have one. Thats it.

Im not even like that…I dont think that I all the sudden came into some power on here. TOTM is my baby and Ive been asking to be a mod for a loooong time. Your "constructive criticism" could have been taken the wrong way by the people who participated in this months TOTM. My advice to you, loose the attitude quick…especially here where we vote on each others trucks, and you dont even have one. Thats it.

Nah brother I'm glad you have taken this on, I think it will be a great year of TOTM xoxoxo

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back