Jeep SRTs versus Charger/Magnum/300 SRTs...

The egg wipes off easier than it got there. I believe I just wiped some off my face as well. hehe

Roy said it best two posts above.

Apologies were respected and accepted on pm; out of respect, kept private. All are considered from the first member to the last. I hope from such confrontations we get to learn more about one another.

Just got back...PM sent and happy all has come to a happy end...or is it a beginning?...as far as my part I am sorry this ever got out of context...

Two experienced drivers on a well preped track, charger will win. Guy here at work has one and has raced a few jeeps in it, they pull off the line, but as long as you keep from spinning you can run them down.

Srt-10 vs Srt-8 Charger or Srt-10 vs Srt-8 Jeep the srt-10 will win as long as the driver knows what he/she is doing.

Well said BigRed, I aggree with ya. I think we can all appreciate thier pro's aswell. I never got to drive any SRT-8 yet, but the Magnum RT I had had tons of room in it, and the seats were fricken comfortable, great family car, I can only imagine how much fun it woulda been with a 6.1. You could probably win some good mod money and still have fun racing those Jeeps in the jackpot bracket races.

BigRed460 said:
Two experienced drivers on a well preped track, charger will win. Guy here at work has one and has raced a few jeeps in it, they pull off the line, but as long as you keep from spinning you can run them down.

Srt-10 vs Srt-8 Charger or Srt-10 vs Srt-8 Jeep the srt-10 will win as long as the driver knows what he/she is doing.

LOL Zac....this is the part I'm counting against........hehehe:marchmellow:

I own a 06 Jeep SRT8 and run at the Orlando track with several LX SRT8's. All have slower times. Stock I ran 13.2 the average LX ran 13.5 to 13.9. I have not seen a single stock LX run a low 13 at our track.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back