JMB CAI

Ok fine Hank 3g hahaha. Bring hank 4s back hahaha

Too many of the whiny, spineless bunch will cry to management and chant for my head on a stake. This is like the military, a kinder, gentler bunch with sensitivity for the alternative lifestyle crew.

You cant say **** anymore, although I will say Viperhauler does have sense to differentiate real **** talk from good natured sarcasm.

Have some respect for a cutting edge innovator of the SRT 10, Justin! He ain't some spineless, crybaby turd who likes to dish out the jokes on people but whines and cries to the mods as soon as its turned on him.

Have some respect for a cutting edge innovator of the SRT 10, Justin! He ain't some spineless, crybaby turd who likes to dish out the jokes on people but whines and cries to the mods as soon as its turned on him.

You're the biggest cry baby I've ever seen. Every single thread has ended with you babying about someone recommending JTSVP or not wanting to race a Lightning 10 hours away. Grow up and quit ruining the forum. If it isn't up to your standard then open your own forum and run it the way you want it run.

You're the biggest cry baby I've ever seen. Every single thread has ended with you babying about someone recommending JTSVP or not wanting to race a Lightning 10 hours away. Grow up and quit ruining the forum. If it isn't up to your standard then open your own forum and run it the way you want it run.

popcorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If u weren't an inbred from Arkansas, I'd take offense and light ur biatch ass up! Aren't u the whiny poon who starts his posts off with "not trying to start **** but"? MF'er please! Ruining forums? Ur that weak minded to believe that me alone is ruining these forums? Go onto any L forum or any other performance truck site and they fricken laugh at us. Ur a tool, big ole turd! Lift yourself off the floor and stand like a man and quit squeeling like a swine u fcuken pig!

Oh yeah, big ole fcuk, please respond with something witty and humorous cuz I got more for ya, fat slob!

In fact, I'm surprised you found time away from stroking all the Ford meat over at the LRodder to even try and take an offensive towards me here. U ought ya know better by now. Yeah, we've all seen ur posts over there.

Inbred from Arkansas? I have a master's degree, my mom is a mechanical engineer and my dad is an electric engineer. It's nice for you to go with the always clever "inbred/redneck/no teeth" comeback that is NEVER used on the internet to describe someone in the south. Glad you can be so original. I have never started a post with "not to start anything". Why would I? Obviously I don't care about starting a problem.
LR posts? YOU single handily are the reason I signed up there. Because of Ford love or hate? No. Because you are a dumbass hypocritical douche. You ruin every single thread here. You whine and whine and whine then call others out for making excuses. I went to the LR forum to find people I actually can meet with and discuss trucks. Not ruin an entire post 2 pages in with whining and little jokes.
And I highly doubt you'd "light my bitch ass up". Your hippy ass would never want to come across a strong southern man. Well, judging by your posts that might be exactly what you're in the market for.

Strong southern man, huh? Big ole meat must be ur bait of choice to lure them in. Haha! Tell me more about ur mom tho. Don't forget to tell me that ur dad can beat my dad up too. Hillbilly.

I can see ur lusting for "strong southern men" has u all hot and wet for a hillbilly like Tony so i can see why ur all defensive of him. I don't agree with man love but I see ur cursed with it. Good thing mommy and daddy can brag about their son with a masters degree cuz I'm sure they aren't bragging about ur homosexuality!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back