JMB CAI

No I just think you're annoying. I clearly stated that. We are from the south. We already know we could beat your ass. Most of us just carry a gun. So much easier. My Brooks Brothers and Purple Label clothes are too expensive to get blood on.

And keep dancing around the keyboard. It's easy for you to be a big tough guy over the internet. I like how you keep nagging on and on just like a little 13 year old girl at school. I've already pointed out your whiny attitude. It just shows more and more. You're sitting back smiling thinking you're a great internet troll. You have this delusional mindset you're getting over on people. Everyone else is looking at you like the loser you are. I'm directly calling you out. What now?

No I just think you're annoying. I clearly stated that. We are from the south. We already know we could beat your ass. Most of us just carry a gun. So much easier. My Brooks Brothers and Purple Label clothes are too expensive to get blood on.

Yeah that's the ticket, threaten me how'd you'd beat me up and do this and that. All while bragging about what brand you wear! That is lower and as tasteless as it gets. My most offensive posts aren't as low as yours just was. I annoy you and yet u are irrelevant to me. Glad I'm such a huge impact on your life and thoughts. Sorry, I'm not a homo. Pics of your mom, now!!!!!!

And keep dancing around the keyboard. It's easy for you to be a big tough guy over the internet. I like how you keep nagging on and on just like a little 13 year old girl at school. I've already pointed out your whiny attitude. It just shows more and more. You're sitting back smiling thinking you're a great internet troll. You have this delusional mindset you're getting over on people. Everyone else is looking at you like the loser you are. I'm directly calling you out. What now?

You should challenge me to come to your hotel room in Arkansas next, for a fistfight. That's always scary! I just called you out for some college pics of ur mom. What now?!

Big ole puss, go the same route as srt10venomous and throw out ur bench press numbers while ur at it.

It's the only thing that gets your attention. You have this backwoods immature mentality against my entire state. Did anything I just pointed out have anything to do with your attitude toward my entire state? I was just proving a point. I never once threatened you. You brought it up. I was merely mentioning that at any point I'm willing to not hide behind a keyboard. You're all big and tough when you don't have repercussions for your actions.

It's the only thing that gets your attention. You have this backwoods immature mentality against my entire state. Did anything I just pointed out have anything to do with your attitude toward my entire state? I was just proving a point. I never once threatened you. You brought it up. I was merely mentioning that at any point I'm willing to not hide behind a keyboard. You're all big and tough when you don't have repercussions for your actions.

Pics of ur mom, idiot. Ur not scaring anybody and ur truck looks like crap. Ur that bad, take all ur loot and come teach me a lesson. Now I'm calling u out on ur call out. Do it or shut ur cumdumpster!

My truck looks almost identical to the one you purchased. There is nothing done to it. The entire outside is stock. So are you saying SRT10's look like crap? I never said I had a lot of loot. I said simply saying I'm not some inbred hick wearing carhart overalls every day. You seem to want to take things to the extreme since you can't grasp a simple context.

Big ole meat, with that photo you posted, I'd like to officially offer u an apology on anything that I said to offend you and any future posts that might offend you, sir. I had no idea you were actually that pathetic looking. I actually like you now, somehow I seem to befriend the retards, misfits, and outcasts of these forums like Sanbitch, Arco, Chad, 505, and now u.

Welcome to the club, buddy!

We haven't befriended. I mean it literally, you're annoying. There is no fun bickering or anything. I'm flat out saying I don't like you as a person. No harm, nothing personal, I just think you're a douche.

Why the hell are you two back in this thread? Back to the fighting thread...

That manifold and CAI look awesome:rock: Where did you get the polished manifold done?

yank.jpg

yank1.jpg

yank2.jpg

yank3.jpg

We haven't befriended. I mean it literally, you're annoying. There is no fun bickering or anything. I'm flat out saying I don't like you as a person. No harm, nothing personal, I just think you're a douche.

Put that Phoenix university masters degree to work, roscoe pico train! I ain't ur friend as much as ur healthy looking, u f'en southern slob! I'm clowning you, been at it all day.

Hank am I mistaken or were you selling your truck not to long ago? Guess you changed your mind if u were. :D

Hank am I mistaken or were you selling your truck not to long ago? Guess you changed your mind if u were. :D

I was, the dude couldn't come thru with the loot. We had a handshake agreement but he didn't or couldn't live up on his part.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back