JMB SRT-10 Product pics: electric fan setup and powdercoating

FSTJACK said:
...I can't wait to get a few more things done and take it to the track and see what it will run...:questionmark::questionmark::questionmark:

I think it will get out of the 14's with a good driver...maybe...but why:dontknow: :dontknow: :p :p

How many CFMs does this fan move on high? Is there any particular reason why you didn't use two smaller fans in a diagonal/staggered setup?

Troy's QC SRT said:
FSTJACK where are pics located of your truck and eng bay?

There are some on my website, I dont think he has posted any since picking it up.

HousTEN said:
How many CFMs does this fan move on high? Is there any particular reason why you didn't use two smaller fans in a diagonal/staggered setup?

Im not sure on the CFM, its an OEM Mopar fan designed for this engine, so its proven itself for many years, hence the reason I chose it over some aftermarket fans that may or may not be enough (or have OEM reliability).
Justin

Here are pics again;

Attachments

• Motor on floor.jpg
    Motor on floor.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 227
  • PICT0204.JPG
    PICT0204.JPG
    790.8 KB · Views: 172
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 165
  • Blower red truck Justin forum first.jpg
    Blower red truck Justin forum first.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 371
  • Procharger JMB 2.jpg
    Procharger JMB 2.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 334
  • Procharger JMB 3.jpg
    Procharger JMB 3.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 248
  • Procharger JMB 4.jpg
    Procharger JMB 4.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 208
  • Procharger JMB 5.jpg
    Procharger JMB 5.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 209
  • 100_0162.JPG
    100_0162.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 157
  • 100_0163.JPG
    100_0163.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 221
  • 100_0168.JPG
    100_0168.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 233
  • 100_0171.JPG
    100_0171.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 280
I think Justin was a plumber in a previous life.... The way those hard lines look and the way they are routed is perfect. I know how hard that is, and I could just imagine how much work that was. It really shows that he goes the extra mile. It just looks so much more "finished" than using flexible lines. :rock:

:congrats: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

However.... That long hard-line moving from the blow off valve to a driver's side solenoid (???)... Wouldn't that be a stress point due to engine movement? :dontknow: Or is there a flex joint on there somewhere I'm not seeing? :eek:

Last edited:
Truck looks great Jack...When are you going to post current pics though?

Come on Jack quit playing with us...we know that is the little build...how is the big build coming along???

Prof said:
Come on Jack quit playing with us...we know that is the little build...how is the big build coming along???

Roy, it has been on hold for lack of sponsorship of late.......:):):)

I can only do what I can do with what I have to work with............:D:D:D

FSTJACK said:
Roy, it has been on hold for lack of sponsorship of late.......:):):)

I can only do what I can do with what I have to work with............:D:D:D
Sounds like someone is stone walling.:D :p ;)

All things in due time Jack!

I know, you want people to work their way up through the red one...then if necessary, you will bring the silver one out of the shadows and make everyone start all over again!

Prof said:
All things in due time Jack!

I know, you want people to work their way up through the red one...then if necessary, you will bring the silver one out of the shadows and make everyone start all over again!

Thats not it at all, I just have nothing new to report for a long time........:eek::eek::eek:

I would love to have the F-2 under the hood of my truck. I love a supercharger. It looks great jack. I loved the way my D-1sc sounded in my mustang.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back