JMB SRT-10 Product pics: electric fan setup and powdercoating

What year are the powdercoated front calipers... 04 or 05/06? Everything looks sharp!
Dan

Hey there Justin - what's the current draw rating on the electric fan you use? I'd like to hookup a progressive controller, but they have their limits. :)

Also, just so I have a better visual, do the mounting tabs on your shroud attach on the sides of the radiator?

Thanks!

JMB Justin said:
4. On/Off, it is factory designed as a high/low so it could be used that way if you wanted, but you would have to add your own wiring and low/high thermostat.

As with anything else I sell, if you dont want the harness or whatever, I can come up with a package to suit your needs.

Thanks
Justin

HaroldD said:
Hey there Justin - what's the current draw rating on the electric fan you use? I'd like to hookup a progressive controller, but they have their limits. :)

Also, just so I have a better visual, do the mounting tabs on your shroud attach on the sides of the radiator?

Thanks!

hey bud i dont know for sure but somewhere between 15-23 amps is what it is.

Good idea on the progressive controller. really extends fan life

HaroldD said:

Thanks!

Amp draw is about 50 amps on startup, settles down to high 20's when at full speed, this fan is no BS. I checked this with my fluke amp clamp. I had this fan on my 77 charger with a 100amp alternator and no issues, the stock truck charging system is more than capable to handle the large load.

Yes the tabs go directly to the radiator, no factory shroud/fan is retained.

Thanks
Justin

JMB Justin said:
Amp draw is about 50 amps on startup, settles down to high 20's when at full speed, this fan is no BS. I checked this with my fluke amp clamp. I had this fan on my 77 charger with a 100amp alternator and no issues, the stock truck charging system is more than capable to handle the large load.
Yes the tabs go directly to the radiator, no factory shroud/fan is retained.
Thanks Justin

This is the same set you put on the red truck.............:elefant::elefant::elefant:

505'sFastestViper. said:
yeah i think im gonna be taking my truck over there in the next month
You need to finish getting it on the road/track,:elefant::elefant::elefant: and quit working on it.....:rock::rock::rock:

FSTJACK said:
You need to finish getting it on the road/track,:elefant::elefant::elefant: and quit working on it.....:rock::rock::rock:

And this coming from you??? did u not buy a red truck to drive while you worked on the silver one??? HAHAHA:D :D :D :D :D :D

Hows things going Jack???

Voodoo said:
And this coming from you??? did u not buy a red truck to drive while you worked on the silver one??? HAHAHA:D :D :D :D :D :D
Hows things going Jack???

Hey man,

If you can believe it I fly out Wed morning to Justins to tow it to Portland for tuning.

I know I am the worst guy on the forum for letting my builds get completely over the top. I start out with a thermostat and a ported throttle body and end up 100k later............:hello::hello::hello:

FSTJACK said:
Hey man,

If you can believe it I fly out Wed morning to Justins to tow it to Portland for tuning.

I know I am the worst guy on the forum for letting my builds get completely over the top. I start out with a thermostat and a ported throttle body and end up 100k later............:hello::hello::hello:

it is one of the baddest trucks out there tho jack, you and Justin have great taste:D

Smokey said:
it is one of the baddest trucks out there tho jack, you and Justin have great taste:D

Thank you,

I have to give Justin and Marty most of the credit for the looks of the under hood and dash layout.....:shakehands::shakehands::shakehands::shakehands:

We worked together on some of the stuff, but Justin had a free hand in what colors to do everything in....:adore::adore::adore:

I am very pleased that it looks like it does, I will be going to some shows around here that is for sure....:cheers::cheers::cheers:

It is not a Trailer Queen, it is built to be a very hard runner. I think I layed out a program that will be fast, dependable, and good looking.....:proud::proud::proud:

I can't wait to get a few more things done and take it to the track and see what it will run...:questionmark::questionmark::questionmark:

Cool deal Jack, I will be back from Modesto Thursday and will be around next weekend.:D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back