Jon - FL

Status
Not open for further replies.
james that tonneau you gave a link to is awesome! definately gonna try n make that happen... almost scary how thin it is but said it was tested with 1500 lbs! definately happening. gotta keep the boards secure

I wanted too, but again, right after I got the truck I had to care for my grandmother and had a baby so....priorities.
So, are you bringing a check :)

If you like that, check out the custom hood that Tony sells. Search Venom hood or pm JTS Performance

have good news but need to talk... call me when you have a minute. pm sent with phone # in case you lost it.

Things are looking good, trying to line up an inspection at a Dodge Dealer, I need to get the title...damn electronic crap. And we need to find out how I can verify a check on a Sunday LOL. I think Jon is going to be a great member and I anticipate he will be a proud new owner soon.

jon... DO IT...

james...he's gonna do it...cuz i said it...

1234525508_ben_stiller_-_do_it.gif

jon... DO IT...

james...he's gonna do it...cuz i said it...

1234525508_ben_stiller_-_do_it.gif

You funny Lt. Dan
All is looking good, couple of hoops to jump through and then I will have to let her go...Do not post another CRV pic, This is painful, but the right thing to do:(

Things are looking good, trying to line up an inspection at a Dodge Dealer, I need to get the title...damn electronic crap. And we need to find out how I can verify a check on a Sunday LOL. I think Jon is going to be a great member and I anticipate he will be a proud new owner soon.

Thanks James, try not to stress too much about it all. Somehow or another it will work out. Worst case, we find out we have to do a little more work come Monday or sometime next week...

n viperhauler... ima do it haha

aw hell ya! check out that junior member status! no more "you got a hemi" or whatever it said... haha. so im guessing that changes with # of posts?

sorry to change the topic... but heck this thread went to posting crvs for a while so i guess its not so bad...

I just got back from having the truck inspected. The tech showed me a weeping oil cooler line and in his opinion a weeping oil pan gasket. He told Jon it was drivable and that the truck was great otherwise. I have no issue working this out, my concern is that Jon may not realize how common this is. I asked the tech if the cooler lines could be running down to the gasket and he agreed it was a possibility. He couldnt tell because its not even a leak as much as the lines are sticky. I am pissed because I have kept up this truck and I dont want Jon to have a sour taste.
What are your opinions guys.
Thanks

Definately no sour taste James. Gimmie a call when you get this. I have the check # if you still want to verify today before the banks close. Your phone keeps going to vm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back