Jon - FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

vipertruckin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm a hopeful owner and recently met a private seller (demon 8) that has helped point me in the right direction of gaining some more knowledge before making a purchase. I'm looking forward to getting involved in the forum and am hopeful for a smooth transaction in the near future. I envy srt10 owners and am hoping to join the club soon. Currently looking into the main differences in b&g pcm and the sct tuner... One potential buy im looking into already has the b&g pcm. Thanks in advance for any info provided!

Hey all, I'm a hopeful owner and recently met a private seller (demon 8) that has helped point me in the right direction of gaining some more knowledge before making a purchase. I'm looking forward to getting involved in the forum and am hopeful for a smooth transaction in the near future. I envy srt10 owners and am hoping to join the club soon. Currently looking into the main differences in b&g pcm and the sct tuner... One potential buy im looking into already has the b&g pcm. Thanks in advance for any info provided!

contact torrie at [email protected] or click the link on my site, www.jtsvp.com

the sct is worlds above a flash, with the sct you can change different tunes, have upgrades, a valet tune, many differnt options, with a flash you get one tune, and if by chance it ever goes to the dealer and they flash it, well the tune and your $$ is gone
the SCT is the best tune, and torrie is the originator of the viper tunes for SCT, so he def knows the biz side of the viper
We trust him with all our tuning

Welcome to the Viper side of Ram trucks

Demon8 has a great ride and the SCT is the only way to go

Jon, Demon took great care with his truck, but if you have any questions that you may need answered , feel free to give me a call sir 704-214-7849 , I will help you out any way I can with any information sir

contact torrie at [email protected] or click the link on my site, www.jtsvp.com

the sct is worlds above a flash, with the sct you can change different tunes, have upgrades, a valet tune, many differnt options, with a flash you get one tune, and if by chance it ever goes to the dealer and they flash it, well the tune and your $$ is gone
the SCT is the best tune, and torrie is the originator of the viper tunes for SCT, so he def knows the biz side of the viper
We trust him with all our tuning

Welcome to the Viper side of Ram trucks

Listen to what the man said. ^^^^

thanks jts for the info abt sct and contacts... hopefully soon i can start focusing on what tuner is right for me... until then i gotta work on getting the truck!
btw james i saw the vid of derek poundstone. pretty crazy stuff... that dudes a beast!

Just an FYI, when I called for insurance, I told them Dodge pick up and gave them the VIN. They said Ram 1500, I said yep. For what its worth, I wouldn't scream that it has the Viper motor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back