Jon - FL

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is gone. I seriously shed a tear, and almost couldn't sign the title. I took him for a test drive and probably hadn't opened her up like that in a while. He is getting one hell of a ride and I couldn't be happier for him. Help guide him along the way as he is wanting to do a lot of the same things I couldn't pull the trigger on.
I may take a little break and mourn, who am I kidding...I need to stay and be a pain in the ass.

James, I couldn't be happier. Although I can't fully understand yet, I could see some serious ache when we were pulling away... I'm glad I found your truck and met a kind and honest fella like yourself.

btw just a little tangent about the kind of person James is... On the test drive today James admitted someone called to ask about the truck and wanted to outbid me on it last night. James told him the truck was sold without having money in hand, or any deposit, only my word that I'd be there in the morning with a check. Great guy and truly passionate member of this forum and his SRT-10.

James, feel free to call anytime and I will most definitely keep you posted on any updates with the truck! Thanks again for a great sale and introducing me to an awesome forum!

Thanks! I will post pics soon... Even though I'm sure everyones seen em on Demon8s page. Gotta have a little fun since I can't even drive it yet with my gimp leg... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back