JTS venom hood

There is no way it weighs 8lbs. Throw your scale out Chris.

Yes the JTS venom hood is badass ! I can't wait to finish my truck

I've got the first Venom hood ever built, had it on a couple years now and it's awesome. Not a problem with it anywhere.

For those of you waiting on one, the first thing you're going to notice is that on the road, your truck runs about 20 degrees cooler, water temp and oil temp. Also with all the air that thing sucks in, the thermal fabric on the top of your firewall will get eaten in about 3 or 4 months. Just take it off in the begining.

Those hood are sick! I'm having trouble finding a scoop for my stock hood. I should just start saving up and buy one of these!

finally got around to taking some decent pictures...

100_2574.jpg

100_2575.jpg

100_2582.jpg

100_2573.jpg

100_2576.jpg

It looks awesome!!! Is the black on the top of the scoop vinyl or painted???

I have seen a lot of regular dodge trucks around town with the SRT10 Style hoods, I am drawn to Venom hoods due to the uniqueness and the quality everyone has shared about them. It's on my mod list also....looks great Viper!

I have to say, I am in big disappointment with my hood. It's a real hunk of trash.

went to the body shop today. WOW I could not believe it was shipped this way. after waiting almost 5 months to get it.

Are you serious or joking around?

You want PICS ? no joke.

It's hard to believe tony would even ship something like this, but after my 5 month wait, being told lie after lie about shipping. I am done with buying anything from him again.

My hood looks like straight S H I T.

the scoop is cracked and chipped broken, both sides.

How much is the hood.
I thought of buying one but still have to ship it to Germany.
But i really cant afford to receive a non perfect item as shipping it back
To the US in case of a damage wouldnt really make sense.

Was this an exception of a quality issue or is there a general quality problem with the venom hoods ?

Just asking ?

Thanks

Arne

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back