JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE Shocks

Reaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have these installed ? I have a JTS 2/3 drop and looking to upgrade my stock shocks now cause Im not happy with how they perform. These new shocks sounds nice aside from the steep price. But you get what you pay for sometimes.

Looking for feedback on the shocks, thanks

Also with money not an issue (within reason please) rate the top 3 shocks in order

I was thinking:
1) tony's shocks
2) qa1
3) stock

Last edited:
I don't recall anyone posting up about Tony's shocks. Someone must have bought a set though.:dontknow:

He has sold several sets but I know most of them have gone out of the country. You might try votw and see if someone there has used them yet.

i drove an RC with his shocks...

seemed to ride a bit more "fluid" if you know what i mean... it wasn't far, or on a track, so i don't have much to comment on...

ill try votw

Also with money not an issue (within reason please) rate the top 3 shocks in order

I was thinking:
1) tony's shocks
2) qa1
3) stock

I have heard that Tony's are better than QA1s but most people with QA1s are pleased with how they perform.

As we all know that Tonys are not his own developed product,
I would check the website of "strange shocks" and see if
that might be the one he is selling.

I guess so....

Nevertheless, if you have shocks adjustable in two direction, they will probably be better than QA1, but who will really feel it ?

We drive a heavy truck not a light weight track racer where you immediately feel a big difference and see faster lap times....

For me the QA1's are superb and i have been to the race track with my truck...

My truck is not a drag truck. But after lowering my truck it feels bouncy and just want to tight up the ride on the streets. Stock shocks dont seem to be doing a good job. So just looking for more of a sport street truck feel and better handling on the street.

I have Tonys shocks. They do what they need to do, and that is handle a truck that is lowered like 5 inches in the rear. No complaints here. I say go for it.

I have a pair of "Tony's" rear shocks waiting to go on the truck. They are Belltech twin tube shocks. They came with my 2/5" QC lowering kit. I have yet to install the suspension.

I did buy a pair of new Bilstein shocks for the front. I am pleased with how they perform and the price was good.

I have a pair of "Tony's" rear shocks waiting to go on the truck. They are Belltech twin tube shocks. They came with my 2/5" QC lowering kit. I have yet to install the suspension.

I did buy a pair of new Bilstein shocks for the front. I am pleased with how they perform and the price was good.

My belltechs lasted me a month before one of them blew. I called belltech and they don't recommend any of their shocks for the SRT 10

Just take the shocks off and weld the axle to the frame. Should stiffen it up a bit. :D

Don't even need them really. It's not like they make a whole lot of resistance anyway. Hell I can compress them with my dang hands.

Just replaced the shocks on my 73' Lincoln, and could not tell the difference. And the originals were beyond "blown"

Yea I dont think they really make a huge difference either. Although the ones Tony put under my truck must have been a little different, I always try to compress shocks with my hands too, but I couldn't get these to budge.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back