JTSVP BILLET SHORT SHIFT SHIFTERS AVAILABLE

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Back on the block is our billet shifters.

Shift thro down from about 5 inches from others to approximately a 3-3.5 inch thro,
you can literally lay your arm on the center console and shift with the flip of the wrist.

Utilizing a HUGE shaft and handle there are no worries on breakage or bending, plus giving a firm positive feel.

We did tighten up tolerances for longer lasting shifts, this way the shift pivot can 'wear' in over time, giving you years of shifting pleasure.

They are still adjustable to give you a firm or loose shift.

The pattern is tighter to give the quickest shifts between gears.

They are threaded to 3/8 x 16 to fit a number of shift balls.

We tightened clearances all the way thru the shifter to keep noise down , the shifter also lets you incorporate the oem dust boot, to keep the noise down even further.

They are being added to the site as this is added, the shifters will start shipping Friday,
we have ten in our possession now, with 15 more coming, they will be checked and assembled before shipping, all hardware is included. 5 are already presold.

These along with our billet shocks, clutch kit with billet resevoirs, start buttons and a number of other items have been listed on the site, with more coming weekly. Our site now incorporates a percentage point shipping software, so the price is reflected to keep the shifter as low as we could , about $420 shipped to the lower 48.

http://shop.jtsvp.com/product.sc?productId=561&categoryId=206

thanks
Sawyer

DSC_0010_zpsfa62c0ce.jpg

Cant wait to for mine to arrive!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant wait to for mine to arrive!

""we are scrambling putting them together as fast as we can, but we also have to do a new set of instructions since the last computer failure that cleaned out the files.

I am going to try to get yours out today , I am pretty sure you can install one without detailed instructions.

also we are using a graphite lube on the shift pivot, it should last longer and give a little more ease on shifting.

The shifters will be tight at first, leave off the center console , I urge you to do this, leave it off for a couple days and make your adjustments on the shifter springs.

this will give you time to settle it the way each individual wants it to shift.

also you can use the oem dust boot on the shifter

but we will try to get them out as we get them tested and together,

thanks
Sawyer

Nice product ......... Probably an over the winter project for me after the rear end.

Jim

""we are scrambling putting them together as fast as we can, but we also have to do a new set of instructions since the last computer failure that cleaned out the files.

I am going to try to get yours out today , I am pretty sure you can install one without detailed instructions.

also we are using a graphite lube on the shift pivot, it should last longer and give a little more ease on shifting.

The shifters will be tight at first, leave off the center console , I urge you to do this, leave it off for a couple days and make your adjustments on the shifter springs.

this will give you time to settle it the way each individual wants it to shift.

also you can use the oem dust boot on the shifter

but we will try to get them out as we get them tested and together,

thanks
Sawyer

I'm sure I can figure it out too ;)

Thanks for making these. I really can't believe how sloppy the factory one is. Very excited!

My center console isn't installed anyway. I am making a custom center console (removed the center seat) and am going to install a Viper hand parking brake. Can't stand having a 4th pedal down there for the parking brake.

Nice. I was in Longmont the week after you bought it and was hoping to take a look at it, just wasn't there in time. What are you doing with the Viper?

Sold it to CarMax. I got what I wanted for it, so it's all good. Its actually nice being back in a truck. Never thought I of all people would say that. Now I need to do everything I did to my 06 all over again with the VCA..... the 06 had a long list of stuff done to it. The VCA list is even longer.

Sold it to CarMax. I got what I wanted for it, so it's all good. Its actually nice being back in a truck. Never thought I of all people would say that. Now I need to do everything I did to my 06 all over again with the VCA..... the 06 had a long list of stuff done to it. The VCA list is even longer.

I tried to ask about your new purchase but it got deleted...

I'm buying a shifter :D
There ya go... back on topic

WOW!!! look at all these old members online!:rock:

OH and..... I want a shifter to!!

Wait I don't have nothing to put it on currently.:eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back