JTSVP MOVING AGAIN

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Wanted to say thanks to all that have supported us over the years, we have made a lot of great friends, and enjoy all the customers, and enjoy what we do immensely, and even enjoy the ones that hate us , but still slide around and order from us;)

But products are now progressing, being sold by other companies, new builds coming in and going out daily lately, just too busy to post much about
things that are happening, But already in two years we have outgrown the shop we are in.

So we stepped out last week, purchased a new building and a couple acres, we will be doing changing once again, putting together our fab shop, exhaust side, so forth, so a lot more new stuff that is sitting on the shelf that has been for a couple great guys will be out for market soon. Just not enough time in the day.
but a huge thanks to the two greatest supporters and friends a guy could have, thanks Eddie and Mike, but here is a couple small pics of the new shop.
thanks
Sawyer

Attachments

• IMG_0241.jpg
    IMG_0241.jpg
    560.8 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0242.jpg
    IMG_0242.jpg
    537.6 KB · Views: 155
sweet:rock::rock::rock:

& ya know the next step.........

build ya own:rock::D

Does that new shop happen to be located in central Florida? if so that would be super.

Congrats!

Does that new shop happen to be located in central Florida? if so that would be super.

Congrats!

I'm with this guy. :D

Congrats, even though you are 10 hours up the road. :rock:

Congrats!!! Tell me you're moving North!!??

we basically found a shop , 1 mile up the road, twice the room we now currently hold
best thing is its bare, only a small office, upstairs so forth, so the interior we get to do as we will.
moving is a pain, we have gathered up it seems 6-7 sets of wheels, and enough spare parts to do three or four trucks:hmmmm2:
finding stuff we never knew we had,
best thing is we completed the inventory racks today, start categorizing stuff tomorrow, trucks moved over the weekend
but there is also enough land to where we will add another section I hope next year.

there will be a grand opening more than likely in the spring, winter around here blows, its cold wet, not a real good time to get one going, plus with the holidays and all.

so stay tuned we will let everyone know and keep them up to date

It's really good to see your business is growing Tony, Looks like you have a great crew. Take care of yourself my friend.

It's really good to see your business is growing Tony, Looks like you have a great crew. Take care of yourself my friend.

things are going good man, the biggest thing is just plain out of room, a lot of local work has been rolling in, since we are outside charlotte and moorsville, and we roll around with usually a good many of the trucks , we seem to have attained a ton of attention,
so we had no choice but to expand, I hope it works out for sure, pile my entire retirement into this one, so either eatin roman noodles when Im old or enjoying the sound of beating cylinders:top:

but yessir soon as we get settled, it will be winter , so figure as nasty as it gets around here, spring will be pretty good time, so no worries trussman, we will keep you informed boss

...I hope it works out for sure, pile my entire retirement into this one, so either eatin roman noodles when Im old or enjoying the sound of beating cylinders:top:

I'll throw in some SPAM if it goes south!

Attachments

• Spam.jpg
    Spam.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 18
LOLOL you have done more than enough my friend I really do appreciate it sir.

and can I get that fried with some grits on the side?:top:

man, that sounds good.

big ol puddle of real butter in the middle of the grits & some black pepper

bout 1/2" thick slices of Spam, crispy on the edges.

3 over easy eggs

some home fries with a mess of onion in it

couple of right out of the oven cat head biscuits

big glass of cold moo juice

:top::rock::top::rock:

shop looks very nice sir , but a little empty...:D

hope to see the shop back when its loaded with a couple 10's and other Viper Stuff ! ! ! :rock:

things are going good man, the biggest thing is just plain out of room, a lot of local work has been rolling in, since we are outside charlotte and moorsville, and we roll around with usually a good many of the trucks , we seem to have attained a ton of attention,
so we had no choice but to expand, I hope it works out for sure, pile my entire retirement into this one, so either eatin roman noodles when Im old or enjoying the sound of beating cylinders:top:

but yessir soon as we get settled, it will be winter , so figure as nasty as it gets around here, spring will be pretty good time, so no worries trussman, we will keep you informed boss

Its better to burn up than fade away Mate:D

Congrats know the feeling myself.

thewelshm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back