Tony picked up the new shafts for the quad cabs today
Tony finally after a lot of conviencing got them to do both styles for us

SO FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR THEY ARE PRICED AS

CARBON RC SHAFT $1000 FREE SHIPPING
CARBON QC SHAFT $1000 FREE SHIPPING
ALUMINUM QC SHAFT $750 FREE SHIPPING
QC SHAFTS FOR 6 SPD CONVERSIONS OR OEM 48RE TRANSMISSIONS

here is a few pics and the weights of each one I took today

These are built custom for us by the driveshaft shop, one of the few shops in the country able to balance the shafts at 9000 rpms vs most shops that are 1800-2200.
All the right parts, billet ends, custom length and balancing.
Don't settle for second best

1_zpsbc62bcd0.jpg

5_zps1459d4d7.jpg

7_zpsbf79b5c3.jpg

9_zpsd970d142.jpg

101_0060_zps81aa8a36.jpg

101_0062_zpscd8bd888.jpg

I will ask Tony in the morning, but if there built by these guys , I would say your good to go, they build them for the highest hp rides out there, from underground to top fuelers, but I will check

I will ask Tony in the morning, but if there built by these guys , I would say your good to go, they build them for the highest hp rides out there, from underground to top fuelers, but I will check

Let me know because i am aiming for a couple hp over stock :p:p

a couple thousand that is :rock::rock::rock:

What is the difference in weight between the RC aluminum shaft and the carbon shaft? Is it recommended for towing applications?

Jeremy, aka Stealth78 needs to see these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeremy, aka Stealth78 needs to see these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO! Thanks Chris, but last I knew the carbon shaft was actually heavier than the aluminum RC shaft unless something has changed. Even with my build, I doubt I will even have 600whp... so I should be fine for now.... :dontknow:

Cool, wasn't sure on the weight end of it, I know how much the truck has been dieting!!! LOL

What is the difference in weight between the RC aluminum shaft and the carbon shaft? Is it recommended for towing applications?

The rc shaft is a few ounces heavier as far as towing? Lol to me no but viperhauler had one for awhile so that should be a bit of testiment

LMAO! Thanks Chris, but last I knew the carbon shaft was actually heavier than the aluminum RC shaft unless something has changed. Even with my build, I doubt I will even have 600whp... so I should be fine for now.... :dontknow:

Lolol we sold quit a few for thw rcs actually have one being done now but the benifit is its twist and ability to possible lower 60ft times and the safety factor
And the major thing........ The cool factor lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back