JTSVP newly released QC driveshafts Carbon/aluminum

have these been tested on any vehicles?

Well Dom you know i dont just throw things together built by bobs driveshafts in the back alley whether you like me or not lolol
Using only the best we can
The aluminum i really have no worries on the carbon either
I still personally dont like the ling singles but its what peoe have asked us to do so we provided
Testing on the carbon begins tomorrow in a qc with a roe blower 6 spd conversion with nostalgia slicks
Sorry to offend others just providing what my customers are asking for
Its how i pay my bills and put beans an taters on the table
But the prices are retail im not increasing them from what anyone else can call an gettem for to me thats rediculous to do i am just offering free shipping

Enjoy the day enjoy the holidays
Friends and family mean the most

Well Dom you know i dont just throw things together built by bobs driveshafts in the back alley whether you like me or not lolol

Using only the best we can

The aluminum i really have no worries on the carbon either

I still personally dont like the ling singles but its what peoe have asked us to do so we provided

Testing on the carbon begins tomorrow in a qc with a roe blower 6 spd conversion with nostalgia slicks

Sorry to offend others just providing what my customers are asking for

Its how i pay my bills and put beans an taters on the table

But the prices are retail im not increasing them from what anyone else can call an gettem for to me thats rediculous to do i am just offering free shipping

Enjoy the day enjoy the holidays

Friends and family mean the most

Just checkin and I'm sure some people were curious ;)

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

The rc shaft is a few ounces heavier as far as towing? Lol to me no but viperhauler had one for awhile so that should be a bit of testiment

I almost bought his when he was selling it. Damn, I should have jumped on that!!

I have a call into Frank , he is at the PRI show, but as soon as he can get back to me he will and I will get those specs for everyone

i believe the last 20k miles on that truck were with the carbon DS, and i did notice a difference at the track for sure... powershifting didn't feel so aggressive on everything in the cab trying to come out at you, lol.

on launching (and i probably made about 50 passes or so the last season) with street tires i was consistently down in the 1.91, 1.92 times and on the factory DS was more around 1.96, 1.98. it's not much, but since all we have around here are 8th mile tracks, that's enough of a difference to me...

for towing, i didn't notice a difference, so i'd say there's no savings there...

i can honestly say, i wish i had the old girl back... this one's just not quite the same...

Traction Bars??? what you talking bout willis lol...

so do you have something up your sleeve in this department???

I would say so , my good sir, couple in one pocket, couple in another, maybe we can be an originator:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back