JTSVP newly released QC driveshafts Carbon/aluminum

Hey did you copy my cf drive shaft. I grout these out 2 years ago now yours look just like mine. What the hell man. First I brought out a shifter, then so did you what next are you gonna make a lowering kit just like mine. Dammm. U.

Lol

Ohh ps let me know on the driveshaft. My shop ran out if cf so I mite need one of yours lol.

hehehehe, man its hilarious bo, upset over a single pulley we "copied" when all we did is make ours one piece LOLOOL oh lord I need a drink

but yeah man, we checkin on it bo, an yessir gonna copy your shaft, and all ;)

I have one on order too. Shame that carbon fiber sexiness won't be easily seen...lol

Wait until you tell people and they lay under the truck to verify it, viperhauler has experience with this.

I just can't wait to get it. People will look half the stuff underneath my truck is Chrome. :D

Wait until you tell people and they lay under the truck to verify it, viperhauler has experience with this.

Lol. I had a c/f driveshaft on a 87 Buick T-Type, and when I went to the shop to install it I had everyone there wanting to see and touch it. Too bad they didn't want to see and touch something else...:D

People just can't believe that it's my everyday driver, but it is. It may not be the fastest thing on the road but it's a hell of a lot of fun. And to see people's faces when I open up the hood it's hilarious.

People just can't believe that it's my everyday driver, but it is. It may not be the fastest thing on the road but it's a hell of a lot of fun. And to see people's faces when I open up the hood it's hilarious.

I'm too lazy to have anything that mint and show worthy. My idea of detailing is hitting everything with a flat black rattle can. Lol

LOL. I only work 14 days a month. so I have a lot of times on my hands to keep it up. And if there's no calls at work, I work on my truck. :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back