JTSVP PANAMA CITY SPRING 2011 MAY NATIONAL GTG

as much as it pains me to say this, i prob will not be attending this years event - with what is going on in my life ATM i need to be home - but things might change im just not sure...

Steve, i owe u a dinner i will keep true to my word "by the end of the yr"

also plans for my truck have changed as well, i will keep ya informed

thanks,

Chris

No way are u buying me a steak dinner that way bitch. We race, someone loses and that someone (you) buys dinner. :aetsch:
But seriously, the tranny on my truck is acting up, so it wont be racing anyway. Next year, no excuses. Still hope you can make it. Will keep Pops in my thoughts and prayers, I meant what I said in my text. :)

hey chris...

lemme borrow that roe for a long weekend;) i'll beat steve:D

truck sould be running by the end of next weekend on the road - i have to rip it apart "long story - i didnt break ne thing, just saying goodby to my 540" then you can come pick it up and kick his azz in the yellow truck lol

need something to easy my mind - so im going to be workin on the truck non stop

No way are u buying me a steak dinner that way bitch. We race, someone loses and that someone (you) buys dinner. :aetsch:
But seriously, the tranny on my truck is acting up, so it wont be racing anyway. Next year, no excuses. Still hope you can make it. Will keep Pops in my thoughts and prayers, I meant what I said in my text. :)

i know buddy - and thank you

oh and you will see me b4 the next JTS meet - i still have to take out your wife for a nice evening out on the town !!!!!

oh and you will see me b4 the next JTS meet - i still have to take out your wife for a nice evening out on the town !!!!!

No problem buddy. Just as long as I get to take Tina out. :D:itsme:

:eek:HOLY SHIT STEVE, THAT... THAT'S ALLOWED? :dontknow:How come I didn't know this.
It is,... Well kind of. He's got an AMEX Black card. And Antnee, you know how she feels about her AMEX cards

it's not...;)

i mean...i do it all the time...:D

You know I cant keep up with you, when it comes to Joy. She loves her Dan. Now Alisha....... Let's just leave it at that my boy.

You can make the drive home Friday after the track :D

You would think that we want Jack there :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back