JTSVP PANAMA CITY SPRING 2011 MAY NATIONAL GTG

i dont have to pay till i get there so you can pay up when you get there ,,,;)

Thank you boss man. The fiance said were going either way as well if i dont have my truck we may rent a car or take my new bike if she's down with it. I will bring photos of the truck so its somewhat present lol.

Thank you boss man. The fiance said were going either way as well if i dont have my truck we may rent a car or take my new bike if she's down with it. I will bring photos of the truck so its somewhat present lol.

Thats a loooooog ride on a bike

It wont bother me its meg im worried about. Most that happens to me is some jelly arms. Ill prob end up renting a charger or something if its not ready. They have the motor pulled and should be getting ready for it to be taken aprt but we'll see.

i need some caronas after todays drama:p

Coronas are on me but, well, I'm actually too far now to buy 'em and if I ship a case, well, they won't be cold by the time they get to you and, well, I don't think you'd drink a whole case by yourself anyway.. We'll have to wait til I get back Saturday.:D

as much as it pains me to say this, i prob will not be attending this years event - with what is going on in my life ATM i need to be home - but things might change im just not sure...

Steve, i owe u a dinner i will keep true to my word "by the end of the yr"

also plans for my truck have changed as well, i will keep ya informed

thanks,

Chris

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back