JTSVP Radiator Cover

Anyone ever wondered why these engines aren't centered? Like how the radiator isnt centered up with the engine? :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

The one that has the SRT10 that looks like the 04 and 05. That like on the door in red. Like JIM TETE

Midnight Runner said:
The one that has the SRT10 that looks like the 04 and 05. That like on the door in red. Like JIM TETE
I have a few of the srt 10 ones left , prob about 3-4, I will have more viperpowered soon and the fuse box covers hopeully soon too

The one that tete has is the one that looks just like the one on the 04 05 srt10 door.
not the 06.

EMT/SRT said:
Anyone ever wondered why these engines aren't centered? Like how the radiator isnt centered up with the engine? :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Guess just you and I. When Tito#14 was here, I had to look at his to make sure mine wasn't messed up. When I saw his, I was like..... cool, not just me.

walbert said:
Guess just you and I. When Tito#14 was here, I had to look at his to make sure mine wasn't messed up. When I saw his, I was like..... cool, not just me.
you think ours is off? look under a hemi truck:D

walbert said:

Nope, me too.

EMT/SRT said:
Its off center to keep the truck balanced when our fat asses are sitting in it.:D :D

HV SRT said:
Its off center to keep the truck balanced when our fat asses are sitting in it.:D :D

Ha Ha i'm far from fat ^ft 175lbs so does that mean i need to move my motor over so it wont pull?

how does this thing stay in place???? I was wanting to use 3M double sided tape that I used for the emblems, its thick, but afraid of vibration and heat making it come loose later

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back