JTSVP Radiator Cover

3M double side is the best way to attach.. The heat actually makes it stick better longer.

002-3.jpg

FATJACK said:
Need to wipe those valve covers Ironhead.:D :D

Looking good buddy!!!:rock: :rock:

ya they need some polish got caught in a light rain on way home:argh:

blackviper said:
Very nice. I can't wait to get mine.
you really think it looks that much better then the one you already have ??? its the same exact thing with a vinyl sticker on it and clearcoated :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: and when i mean exact i mean exact!!!!

Fahrenheit said:
how does this thing stay in place???? I was wanting to use 3M double sided tape that I used for the emblems, its thick, but afraid of vibration and heat making it come loose later
Justins use 3m double sided tape im sure tonys mounts the exact same way since it is the exact same thing;)

505'sFastestViper. said:
you really think it looks that much better then the one you already have ??? its the same exact thing with a vinyl sticker on it and clearcoated :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: and when i mean exact i mean exact!!!!

Ok, please explain the statement to me. I have one each of JMB Radiator Covers and Fuse Box Covers and have found them to be well made and a Quality Product. I got them from a former Truck Owner because I thought they looked good. There are a few things that I would like to have changed on them, but they are what they are. I also like the look of Tony’s product and may purchase one, so I am interested in your comparison.

Please understand I am a consumer and I am not taking sides on the issue. This is my current thinking process. If I am wrong please help me understand.

Yes the Dimensions and bends may be close, Heck, they may even be the same, I don’t know because I haven’t actually seen or measured the one Tony is producing and making. However, the actual shape of a Radiator Cover can Only have very slight difference in size or shape or it will not fit.

I have found that the Engraved Portion of my JMB covers tend to be difficult to keep clean. The small amounts of dust and dirt get into the corners and require a “Q-Tip” to properly remove and clean. From what I have seen in the pictures Tony has eliminated this issue in his version. He has also offered several graphic designs to meet different tastes and looks which may or may not meet customer desires.

Using your logic, there should only be three manufactures of Cold Air Intakes for our trucks (JMB, Mopar, and Volant). That would take all of the other Mfg Companies out of the picture as they are of similar style/design to the JMB. Mopar and Volant are totally different designs and are therefore not in the comparison.

The same could be said of many products produced for out trucks and throughout the entire automobile industry.

I know Justin’s Covers have been on the market for quite a while now and there may have been thoughts or discussions concerning improving/changing the design but in the final analysis the designed was not changed.

If someone can make what they consider an improvement to a design and sell it then more power to them. That improves products, creates competition and reduces prices to the customer (Me). That is one of the things that make our Country and Economy Great.

I am just interested in How/Why you say they are the same when they are obviously not.

I am Not trying to start or get involved in any argument, I am simply trying to get more information so I can make a better decision on how or what to spend my money on.

I have no idea what has transpired on the Personal Level and quite frankly it is None of My Business.

Last edited:
While I totaly agree with Cheif......All I gotta say is.

Here we go again :D

If a member feels this way, so be it. Don't buy it. Buy what you want or support who you want to.
On a buisness level, this is between Tony and Justin. Not a member and Tony, not a member to member.

Da1Chief said:
Ok, please explain the statement to me. I have one each of JMB Radiator Covers and Fuse Box Covers and have found them to be well made and a Quality Product. I got them from a former Truck Owner because I thought they looked good. There are a few things that I would like to have changed on them, but they are what they are. I also like the look of Tony’s product and may purchase one, so I am interested in your comparison.

Please understand I am a consumer and I am not taking sides on the issue. This is my current thinking process. If I am wrong please help me understand.

Yes the Dimensions and bends may be close, Heck, they may even be the same, I don’t know because I haven’t actually seen or measured the one Tony is producing and making. However, the actual shape of a Radiator Cover can Only have very slight difference in size or shape or it will not fit.

I have found that the Engraved Portion of my JMB covers tend to be difficult to keep clean. The small amounts of dust and dirt get into the corners and require a “Q-Tipâ€￾ to properly remove and clean. From what I have seen in the pictures Tony has eliminated this issue in his version. He has also offered several graphic designs to meet different tastes and looks which may or may not meet customer desires.

Using your logic, there should only be three manufactures of Cold Air Intakes for our trucks (JMB, Mopar, and Volant). That would take all of the other Mfg Companies out of the picture as they are of similar style/design to the JMB. Mopar and Volant are totally different designs and are therefore not in the comparison.

The same could be said of many products produced for out trucks and throughout the entire automobile industry.

I know Justin’s Covers have been on the market for quite a while now and there may have been thoughts or discussions concerning improving/changing the design but in the final analysis the designed was not changed.

If someone can make what they consider an improvement to a design and sell it then more power to them. That improves products, creates competition and reduces prices to the customer (Me). That is one of the things that make our Country and Economy Great.

I am just interested in How/Why you say they are the same when they are obviously not.

I am Not trying to start or get involved in any argument, I am simply trying to get more information so I can make a better decision on how or what to spend my money on.

I have no idea what has transpired on the Personal Level and quite frankly it is None of My Business.

:rock: :dito: :rock:

wesalbert said:
While I totally agree with Cheif......All I gotta say is.

Here we go again :D

If a member feels this way, so be it. Don't buy it. Buy what you want or support who you want to.
On a business level, this is between Tony and Justin. Not a member and Tony, not a member to member.

I agree, I personally like both and have seen both. Same type of cover but different styles.
I wish to do business with both individuals. For the most part they carry different types of items but if some overlap, then it is what it is.
I will continue to support our vendors regardless of anyone's opinion.

I love my truck, and all the cool things I can get to try and personalize it.

We have been and always will be a family.

What did you go and do now? :dontknow:

It's amazing, when history is ignored, we are destined to repeat it....

One Vendor after another goes silent because of Drama

Last I checked, people have the ability to decide where, what and how many of each they would like to buy. In the history of the VTCoA, I've never seen a proclamation requiring people to only buy from one source.

Use you brains and your ability to make decisions and decide. Is it McDonalds or Burger King. Jack in the Box or KFC. Pizza Hut or Pappa Johns. Or are you like me, A little here a little there.

VJ

ViperJeff said:
It's amazing, when history is ignored, we are destined to repeat it....

One Vendor after another goes silent because of Drama

Last I checked, people have the ability to decide where, what and how many of each they would like to buy. In the history of the VTCoA, I've never seen a proclamation requiring people to only buy from one source.

Use you brains and your ability to make decisions and decide. Is it McDonalds or Burger King. Jack in the Box or KFC. Pizza Hut or Pappa Johns. Or are you like me, A little here a little there.

VJ
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: all the vendors here are top notch and deserve respect and appreciation for the products they provide.

eddie102870 said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: all the vendors here are top notch and deserve respect and appreciation for the products they provide.
eddie name calling is not appreciated......but half the shit anyne says on here no one has the backbone to say to someones face im sure of that;)

but on the other hand you have a really cool build going on i hope it doesnt blow up and send a rod through the firewall and hit you in the face because that would hurt:help:

To make a few things clear to everyone

I cant control what anyone says or does on this forum, I have absolutely nothing to do with Dom's post in any way/shape/manner. I havent talked to him since last week, and if you think anyone can tell someone as passionate as he is to do (or not do) anything, you dont know him very well. He is one of my best friends and would go to war for me in a heartbeat, but this is his personal problems with Tony, not mine, and not necessarily how I would have handled it.

I desire in my heart to have absolutely no enemies in life and feel I have done nothing to anyone on here to become their enemy. Ive bit my tongue many times to preserve peace and not offend anyone, friend or not. Ive offered a ton of free advice and help to many people, customers or not, that I have learned over the years (sometime the hard way $$$). Ive made alot of friends from this great forum in recent years but im finding some are not who I thought they were. That is my problem and I will handle it myself if need be, I dont need someone to be a puppet for me. This is not my fight and im not getting involved, I didnt start it and I didnt have anything to do with any part of it.

Justin

I was reading the posts here and it appears to be a problem with some of the same type of parts being made by different vendors.. I finally got to the last post and read Justins post.... Justin does it bother you that Tony or anyone else is making similar or identical parts ???? Tony your opinion, Does it bother you ??? Hell, I for one would not want to see a war started between our vendors or member Vs. member! Both or all our vendors are good people and make great products.

VIPR PWR said:
I was reading the posts here and it appears to be a problem with some of the same type of parts being made by different vendors.. I finally got to the last post and read Justins post.... Justin does it bother you that Tony or anyone else is making similar or identical parts ???? Tony your opinion, Does it bother you ??? Hell, I for one would not want to see a war started between our vendors or member Vs. member! Both or all our vendors are good people and make great products.

Same here. I hate to see these battles.......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back