JTSVP Radiator Cover

You won't get the answers you seek.

Justin and Tony are not going to jump into members shit storms over product, service or anything else.

Besides, both Tony and Justin have each others phone number. If they want to discuss it, they don't need to tell us or even let us know the results

VJ

I personally don't need an answer to my question... I argee 100% with you Jeff .... My question was meant for Tony and Justin to read. If they have a problem they can get it out in the open, between themselves, and come up with their own solution.. They are both adults and can handle any disagreements they may have between themselves...There may not even be a problem between them!!!!!

I'm on about 20 different Mopar forums working on the Registry...

The funny part, JMB gets a lot of free advertising, his products are top notch. I've only seen Tony's stuff on 8 or so places, lots of good reviews for both....

Both have had negative comments (to be expected)

My hope..... they are both here to stay for decades to come. We all need to be able to make choices, as long as both of them provide quality products, Great Service and are available for questions, they've done everything they can do

VJ

eddie102870 said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: all the vendors here are top notch and deserve respect and appreciation for the products they provide.
10-4 ON THAT.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

This place has a real tough crowd... this thread started because someone
was showing off a nicely made radiator cover.. I agree with da cheif all the way!!!
This stuff shouldn't make it on to a post for all eyes to see we look like abunch of cry babies.. And even if justin is upset with tony thats there busniess NOT ours..

hcetzneb said:
This place has a real tough crowd... this thread started because someone
was showing off a nicely made radiator cover.. I agree with da cheif all the way!!!
This stuff shouldn't make it on to a post for all eyes to see we look like abunch of cry babies.. And even if justin is upset with tony thats there busniess NOT ours..

How do you like my radiator cover? :D

a3e88f96.jpg

That skicker to the left is nice too!!!

Not bad for an 06:D :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

wesalbert said:
How do you like my radiator cover? :D

a3e88f96.jpg

Would look a lot better with a Viper Truck Registery Sticker on it to the right or left of the main graphic....:D

Da1Chief said:
Would look a lot better with a Viper Truck Registery Sticker on it to the right or left of the main graphic....:D

It might actually be here. I gotta check my mail :D

Da1Chief said:
Have to respectfully disagree. The Viper Registry plaque goes on the fuse box cover. The radiator cover looks great all by itself.:rock:

SilvrSRT10 said:
Have to respectfully disagree. The Viper Registry plaque goes on the fuse box cover. The radiator cover looks great all by itself.:rock:

I'm thinking on the radio trim panel like the plate on the CE's and I think the yeller trucks :D

This thread is by far the most retarded thing ive read since shakespeare, Truly amazing the low levels people will go :(

wesalbert said:
I'm thinking on the radio trim panel like the plate on the CE's and I think the yeller trucks :D
What trim panel?:dontknow: :dontknow:

Midnight Runner said:
What trim panel?:dontknow: :dontknow:

Isn't there a plate or number sticker under the radio on yours :dontknow:
Maybe the one I saw wasn't factory...

GADodgetech said:
This thread is by far the most retarded thing ive read since shakespeare, Truly amazing the low levels people will go :(

Glad I could help :p

wesalbert said:
Isn't there a plate or number sticker under the radio on yours :dontknow:
Maybe the one I saw wasn't factory...
Mine is on the dash under the radio.

Feel free to apply them anywhere you would like. There is no VTR Mandate on location

;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back