July 2010 VTCoA Truck of the Month - Vote Now

July 2010 VTCoA Truck of The Month - Vote Now!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats Psycho Mythic on TOTM.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Congratulations Cody, send me your name address and shirt size
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

mickster said:
Perhaps we could have a European TOTM ???????? :dontknow: :dontknow:

Be my guest

mickster said:
ok I'll nominate yf 007 as i got the best one lol:D :D :D :D :D

Well, come nomination time(providing no special election), get you and 3 or 4 other international trucks nominated and ......... Cool!

Thank you so much for everything and all the nominations guys, soon a I get to a computer I'll send ya the info jack :rock:

ViperJeff said:
Well, come nomination time(providing no special election), get you and 3 or 4 other international trucks nominated and ......... Cool!

see what I can do :rock:

Cody ..... Thanks for getting a good pic to me to work with, it was 1024 X 768, about the lowest res. that comes out pretty good. ........

Again Belated Congrats and here's the Fantasy Graphic as promised ......

CodyNew1.jpg

Jim

To: Cody

I would like to offer my apology to Cody (Psycho Mythic). Although I enjoy doing the VTCoA Truck of the Month, it seems that it has fallen on hard times and is no longer what it used to be. I really would have liked to have seen your Ride on the front page, especially after seeing it in person. The pictures really don't show what one sees in person

I'm Sorry, please accept my apology :eek:

Jeff

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back