Votes: 8 8.4%
  • Stanimal

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Venom Power

Votes: 14 14.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JRSVIPR said:
Wifey,I believe this is yours in the middle.Yes,No?
Yes, mine is the third one from the left (with the stock window sticker still in the windshield) ;) :rock:

Wifey said:
Yes, mine is the third one from the left (with the stock window sticker still in the windshield) ;) :rock:
I think that pic. shows your truck well.:rock:

JRSVIPR said:
I think that pic. shows your truck well.:rock:
As long as you don't pay attention to Mikey by the truck next to it ;) ;) :rock:

Wifey got my vote too!:rock: For some reason her truck reminds me of mine:D

Go Denise! you get my vote too.

All the trucks look great. PortlandSRT10's picture and truck is sick, but i like the fact that Wifey's is stock as and clean as a whistle!

ill get one of the engine bay today guys its coming off of jack stands today thanks for the votes and the nomination, coming from this group its a honor.

Thanks for the votes guys!!! Here are a few more pix.

IMG_0188-vi.jpg

IMG_0193-vi.jpg

IMG_0200-vi.jpg

mt23-vi.jpg

stereo1-vi.jpg

IMG_0204-vi.jpg

Nice!!! :rock:

That's Real!!! Nice Anthony :rock:

I like the way this is going. Not just sitting around to see what happens, but a little in progress promoting to get the first coveted TOTM Shirt from FatJack (Sponsor of this months TOTM, don't forget to drop by his store and pick up your very own VTCoA Polo).

Keep it up, this is fun as hell.

Jeff

i really can"t pick between BLACKVIPER & PORLANDSRT they are the best looking trucks this month.....
thats what i think anyway!!!!

i feel proud to be in a class with such sweet rides . venom power your wheels are the chit, to me they make the truck. portland your truck is a clean ride with some fantastic work done to it. engine bay and interior are top notch.

I know I voted for Eddie, but I still wouldn't mind looking at VenomPower underneath the Texas Motor Speedway arch all month. Sweet pics!

1badnightrunner said:
i really can"t pick between BLACKVIPER & PORLANDSRT they are the best looking trucks this month.....
thats what i think anyway!!!!
If you have trouble like that, then vote RED :rock: :rock: :D :p :p ;) ;)

I think it's all that "red" under the hood that's workin for portland - you go dude!!

Last edited:
I dont know... They are all awesome... I really think Sanchoba's rig is sharp though. Those stripes are so sharp. Plus, joemags is envious of it so it must be nice.

finally got her back on the ground, blue looks better than red wifey:D got some more tidying up to do but ive got to wait on parts so itll take a few more days.

Attachments

• new work.jpg
    new work.jpg
    334.4 KB · Views: 31

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back