CaliperPainting039.jpg

Last edited:
Having a bit of an issue with some of the pics

You may have to click on the link to see the photo

Sorry

good battle so far......

Don't forget to vote,

Note: Votes made on the nomination thread do not carry over to the poll

I started to vote for Wifey since the last 2 have been black trucks (and that is a good picture of hers) but I really like that picture of Blackviper's truck..

I voted,But in all honesty i like to see the trucks in their real life photo's.:dontknow: Hazman does great work,But for TOTM real is keeping it real.:D :rock:

JRSVIPR said:
I voted,But in all honesty i like to see the trucks in their real life photo's.:dontknow: Hazman does great work,But for TOTM real is keeping it real.:D :rock:

Ditto! Keep it real!

JRSVIPR said:

I guess we'll have to let the voters decide. But what kind of a photo would it be with Wifey's truck just parked in her garage:eek:

Jeff:D

ViperJeff said:
I guess we'll have to let the voters decide. But what kind of a photo would it be with Wifey's truck just parked in her garage:eek:

Point taken,But she could always let it roll out into the sunshine,Get the pic.and push it back in the garage.:D :p :rock:

JRSVIPR said:
Point taken,But she could always let it roll out into the sunshine,Get the pic.and push it back in the garage.:D :p :rock:
In the nomination thread there is a picture of it at Bakersfield :eek: - It actually got road grime on it, too :rock: :p :p The picture HAZMAN used was also an "outside the garage" shot ;)

ViperJeff said:

I thought only thing Hazman did was mess with the background and every now and then add a gleam of shine to real pics of trucks. (you can still see the scenery in the reflection on the trucks :p )

What if someone actually spent the $$ to have a professional photo shoot done with their truck - would that still be considered real? :dontknow:

(I'm only asking so that I know what kind of picture qualifies for nomination - I like to nominate but I know one of the rules is to post a pic of who you're nominating.)

This is a cool battle ! ! !

:rock: GO :rock: GIRL :rock: GO :rock:

Turtle said:
I thought only thing Hazman did was mess with the background and every now and then add a gleam of shine to real pics of trucks. (you can still see the scenery in the reflection on the trucks :p )

What if someone actually spent the $$ to have a professional photo shoot done with their truck - would that still be considered real? :dontknow:

(I'm only asking so that I know what kind of picture qualifies for nomination - I like to nominate but I know one of the rules is to post a pic of who you're nominating.)

This is a cool battle ! ! !

:rock: GO :rock: GIRL :rock: GO :rock:

I will accept just about any picture of a RAM SRT-10, but it has to be approx 550 x 375 or so to show well on the main page. Then it's all up to the Members to decide what they want.

Disclaimer: The Mods and Admins have final say

VJ

Wifey said:
In the nomination thread there is a picture of it at Bakersfield :eek: - It actually got road grime on it, too :rock: :p :p The picture HAZMAN used was also an "outside the garage" shot ;)

Somehow that picture was lost in the server upgrade.....:eek:

conspiracy I think

VJ:D

ViperJeff said:
I will accept just about any picture of a RAM SRT-10, but it has to be approx 550 x 375 or so to show well on the main page. Then it's all up to the Members to decide what they want.

Disclaimer: The Mods and Admins have final say

VJ

Cool! Thanks Jeffy :p Just let us know for next month's nominations :D

ViperJeff said:
Somehow that picture was lost in the server upgrade.....:eek:

conspiracy I think

VJ:D
Maybe this will help? :dontknow: :p

Attachments

• Bakersfield.jpg
    Bakersfield.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 28
Turtle said:
Cool! Thanks Jeffy :p Just let us know for next month's nominations :D

I've been posting the nominations thread on the 15th for the past few months, so you have a few days. I will continue to do so unless asked to stop.

Disclaimer: There is a clause in my non existent contract to quit without notice. To include the paragraph that I can be fired without cause by any member :congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back