• Sanchoba

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • Stanimal

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Venom Power

Votes: 14 14.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know about THAT!! Looks good though, glad she's back on the ground:rock:

eddie102870 said:
finally got her back on the ground, blue looks better than red wifey:D got some more tidying up to do but ive got to wait on parts so itll take a few more days.

That is absolutely beautiful bro.... Nice work... :congrats:

a few better pics with a better camera

Attachments

• grad and motor 011.jpg
    grad and motor 011.jpg
    657.2 KB · Views: 31
  • grad and motor 012.jpg
    grad and motor 012.jpg
    647.7 KB · Views: 22
  • grad and motor 013.jpg
    grad and motor 013.jpg
    663.9 KB · Views: 22
  • grad and motor 014.jpg
    grad and motor 014.jpg
    649.9 KB · Views: 26
eddie102870 said:
finally got her back on the ground, blue looks better than red wifey:D got some more tidying up to do but ive got to wait on parts so itll take a few more days.

Wow that Blue is hot!

Can I vote for more than one truck :confused: they all look really good!

:eek:Damn eddie that engine bay looks real tight. The blue just comes right out at ya. I like Portland's engine bay as well with the red scheme. Truly works of art.:D

Anthony, let's do our engine bays and try again ;) :D

They do look really sweet, I must admit :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Wifey said:
Anthony, let's do our engine bays and try again ;) :D

They do look really sweet, I must admit :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

As soon as I gain enough courage to take the engine apart (when it isn't broken) then I will let loose on the engine bay.. But it'll be a slow process since I am in and out of the country... Like Saturday, I'm leaving for Norway again until June 27th.:dontknow:

Dang Eddie, That looks great !! Not bad work for an L.A. Boy (lower Alabama):rock: :rock: :rock:

Venom Power said:
As soon as I gain enough courage to take the engine apart (when it isn't broken) then I will let loose on the engine bay.. But it'll be a slow process since I am in and out of the country... Like Saturday, I'm leaving for Norway again until June 27th.:dontknow:
Ok, let's not and say we did.:D Be safe in Norway!:rock: - Can you post pics of the countryside?? :dontknow:

Where in Norway are you going? I worked in Bergen for about a month and loved it. Good people over there.

i got a noob question.....how do you enter for the TOTM?

Smokey said:
i got a noob question.....how do you enter for the TOTM?

You can nominate yourself also :rock:

Wifey said:
Ok, let's not and say we did.:D Be safe in Norway!:rock: - Can you post pics of the countryside?? :dontknow:

Denise, I can send you a PM full of pics. As a matter of fact you can look at all of the pictures I've taken thus far in Scotland, Azerbaijan, Norway and Holland on myspace. I'm on there as Venom Power (who would'a guessed?)... I have them all there in organized albums. It's not set to private so you can go right in and look around.:D

tsmith3 said:
Where in Norway are you going? I worked in Bergen for about a month and loved it. Good people over there.

I will be working and staying in Tananger but hanging around Stavanger most of the time. Oh, and I have a bachelor party to attend in Oslo. I love the weather in Scandinavia this time of year.

Venom Power said:
Denise, I can send you a PM full of pics. As a matter of fact you can look at all of the pictures I've taken thus far in Scotland, Azerbaijan, Norway and Holland on myspace. I'm on there as Venom Power (who would'a guessed?)... I have them all there in organized albums. It's not set to private so you can go right in and look around.:D

OK :rock:

Venom Power said:
I will be working and staying in Tananger but hanging around Stavanger most of the time. Oh, and I have a bachelor party to attend in Oslo. I love the weather in Scandinavia this time of year.

lot's of nice blonds walking arround hey ?:D

Floor said:
lot's of nice blonds walking arround hey ?:D

Indeed buddy. But I'd rather have some forum friends there to hang out with me. Holland is the closest I've come to my VTCoA European brothers. I ALMOST made it to the GTG in April. Hopefully one day the timing will be just right so we could hook up.

Well, we need some more votes on this poll :rock: :slug: :slug: :slug:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back