June 2013 truck of the month, VOTE NOW!!!!

Discussion in 'VTCoA Trucks of the Month / Year' started by VPRPWRD, May 25, 2013.

1. VenomTruck

17 vote(s)
    28.3%
  2. moparviper

15 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Sammy11

5 vote(s)
    8.3%
  4. Viperhauler

5 vote(s)
    8.3%
  5. Yellow venom

18 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. viperhauler

viperhauler Well-Known Member Supporting Member

i'm also a member of the street racing in school zones forums if that helps me get some votes:D

2. VenomTruck

VenomTruck Full Access Member

Are you on the drifting at retirement home forums too?

3. Yellow venom

Yellow venom Boosted Venom Supporting Member

I can take a joke just fine,and showing true colours by responding back to disrespectful comments is a bad thing? If your jokeing then make it a joke people can laugh about, I don't see anyone thinking you guys are funny,just alot of people agreeing with me that you guys are going over the line (in calls,texts and pm's i have recieved)I have nothing wrong with being or supporting someone showing patriotism.

4. VenomTruck

Who is "you guys"? This is the first time I have ever spoke to you. If you are referring to "you guys" as us Americans, let me remind you that this is the VTCO AMERICA…..Sorry you got your feelings hurt bro, I have nothing against you, but lighten up

5. moparviper

moparviper Full Access Member

First of you sounded like a bitchy old woman hahaha

Second off autos get made fun of all the time..I would think you would be use to it by now and not get so butt hurt.

Doms truck pretty much requires a auto. Its a full on race truck....is yours? NO

6. moparviper

moparviper Full Access Member

Joes truck at 1000 hp and doms old truck at 1600 is still 600 hp difference..600 is more than 90% of us have..so yes 1000 Iis impressive but doesnt hold a candle to 1600

7. Yellow venom

Yellow venom Boosted Venom Supporting Member

I apologize if I came across like a bitchy old lady! :D Lmao, butt hurt! Lmao that's funny!:rock:

8. DOWURKSON

DOWURKSON Full Access Member

Let me say this sorry y'all can't take afing joke. Damn if you can't have fun, i never said afing thing about fighting in war, i would just rather have my American friend win, kinda like a Olympic thing. Don't worry bro you prob well win this great award. Damn i get so tried of all these internet hurt feelings, As to you being mature, YOU GOT YOUR MAPLE SYRUP FEELINGS HURT OVER A FING FORUM PAGE. As to all the people coddling you with text and pm awesome cool good for you, to be honest I could give a rats ass how anyone on this or any other forum feels about me. Deuces I'm off this cry baby shit for awhile

9. VenomTruck

maple syrup feelings FTW!! lol

10. Theol55

Theol55 VTCoA Board

Been waiting for you get some better pics up there!!!

11. caveman

caveman Well-Known Member Supporting Member

You do realize that Canada is just as much a part of America as the United States, right? I'm really surprised we don't require soldiers to have a very basic understanding of geography, especially regarding their own continent. :D

Hey, stop trying to derail our thread derailment!! :D

Last edited: May 30, 2013
  12. VenomTruck

Ok bro, you can say that all you want, and thanks for insulting my intelligence, but ask yourself…do people in Canada walk around saying "Im North American" or do they say "Im Canadian"….It doesnt matter what the continent is called, Its Canada, period.

almost forgot..;)

13. caveman

Chris, you know I think you are a bright guy. You also know that ":D" means I am having fun, not hating. You of all people should also know that internet spats seem to have a way of drawing my attention, regardless of who is involved. I don't play favorites, just call it as I see it.

If you had spent anytime abroad as a civilian, or even just north of our border, you would know that people from the USA have a reputation for being arrogant and ignorant - and it is exactly these kind of topics that cause those feelings. Canadians feel a neighborly loyalty to the US, and we should feel the same towards them. They are just as proud of their North American heritage we as are. Discrediting that is ignorant.

Don't try coming on to me, bro. You know I am happily married. :D

14. VenomTruck

Bro did you not see my winky face?? lol. Im just kiddin around. I love Canadians, but seriously they dont consider themselves as Americans at all. And yes, Ive been there a few times. I on the other hand, am the McDonalds eating, Wal-Mart shopping, Dodge Ram driving, American Flag waving, 4th of July fireworks shooting, farting, burping, hairy combat vet that Canadians hate, and I love it. :rock:

15. caveman

Bro, you need to step away from the keyboard. Now. Seriously. Maybe one of the mods can clean up your post before anyone else see's it? Come on, homie, you can't just come right out and post that stuff here; we have standards! :D

16. VenomTruck

Ok let me finish this triple bacon ranch burger first..

[​IMG]

17. caveman

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Dude, all the guys in my office are staring at me wondering why I am cracking up!

18. jman08

jman08 Full Access Member

So glad this is truck of the month and not patriot of the month. Since this is VTCO America hopefully this means north Americans AND south Americans as long as they have our trucks it shouldn't matter this award once was suppose to go to the BEST truck whether that be visual or performance. As for the clubbing seals comment that was lil harsh even tho you were tryn to be funny it was a lil over the top. Every 1 has a different sense of humor. Its like all of us saying you don't drive your truck to the track you drive your AIRBOAT or Louisiana's state anthem is Under the Sea from Disneys little mermaid

19. VenomTruck

1. Airboats are freakin awesome…

2. I can mail you some of my wifes tampons if you need them

20. jman08

jman08 Full Access Member

See right there lol thats so F-ING stupid! I guess so much for we have standards around here