June 2013 truck of the month, VOTE NOW!!!!

Who is the June 2013 truck of the month for best burnout?

• VenomTruck

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • moparviper

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Sammy11

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Viperhauler

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Yellow venom

Votes: 18 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing like burnout videos at 5:30 in the morning!:rock::rock::rock:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbs8_cowIro]Greatest Viper Truck Burnout EVER - YouTube[/ame]

For the love of America vote moparviper I even heard that yellow clubs baby seals for fun. He's an active member of baby seal clubbing forum.

Just want to add that even my wife can do a burnout in a qc

i just noticed the first page... that's the end of a warm up at the track...

allow me to elaborate...

i set the fire alarm off at a hooters and i can't get more than 5 votes on a burnout competition?

that's pretty shitty... i guess i'll have to make a better burnout video... :burnout: :D

For the love of America vote moparviper I even heard that yellow clubs baby seals for fun. He's an active member of baby seal clubbing forum.

Bhahahha now thats so funny shit...mostly cause it true!:chain:

Clubs baby seals? Is there something wrong with you???
And the Canada ,USA comments aren't needed, last time I checked
Canadian soldiers are dying back east fight the same war
On the USA side as a TEAM!!! I have never mocked you guys and would apreciate the SAME RESPECT!!

I thaught we are suppose to be adults on here?? The rude comments are not appreciated!!!
And your wife couldn't handle my truck, neither could you!!
Mocking and auto is disrespecting two of the nicest RC's on here, the BatRAM and Dom's truck, I'm sure they like your comments too!!
Lets keep to the burnout pic and not all the crap talk thank you!!

Last edited:
On the USA side as a TEAM!!! I have never mocked you guys and would apreciate the SAME RESPECT!!

I thaught we are suppose to be adults on here?? The rude comments are not appreciated!!!
Mocking and auto is disrespecting two of the nicest RC's on here, the BatRAM and Dom's truck, I'm sure they like your comments too!!

Did you just compare your truck to doms:dontknow: im pretty sure no one on this site could compare theirs to doms truck.

On the other hand I wasnt poking of of baby seals..I dont even know what hes talking about

Did you just compare your truck to doms:dontknow: im pretty sure no one on this site could compare theirs to doms truck.

On the other hand I wasnt poking of of baby seals..I dont even know what hes talking about

Didn't Dom convert his truck to an auto??
You really need to be mature on an adult site thank you.
And saying Dom and everyone else aren't men cause we have an auto isn't a very smart thing to be saying on your end!!l

Dont let them get under your skin, Joe. You know how you can tell an ignorant United States citizen from the rest of us? They fail to realize that the term "American" applies to Canadians just as much as United States citizens.

And to whoever it was that mocked Joe comparing his truck to Doms, you do realize Joe's truck is closer to 1000hp than it is to stock, right?

Dont let them get under your skin, Joe. You know how you can tell an ignorant United States citizen from the rest of us? They fail to realize that the term "American" applies to Canadians just as much as United States citizens.

And to whoever it was that mocked Joe comparing his truck to Doms, you do realize Joe's truck is closer to 1000hp than it is to stock, right?

Thank you, I greatly apreciate it Caveman.
:rock:

Wow, funny how a little picture contest can bring out peoples true colors. I am 100 percent sure that DOWURSON was JUST KIDDING, after all its a competition and smack talk IS going to happen. Joe, relax man, it sounds like you might have taken those comments WAYYYY too seriously and for the record, the next time you try to be funny by doing a little shit talking on here, Ill be sure to remind you of this thread. No disrespect or anything, hell I dont even know you. But I will say this, in a world where everybody gets offended by taking pride in your country, where kids cant say the pledge because it offends people, where being a patriot hurts peoples feelings, I proudly say GO AMERICA…not Canada….Not Mexico, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA…..Take that however you want, theres no reason at all that should offend you, and DOWURKSON was just showing the USA some love and assuming that you could handle a joke….which obviously you cant.

Last edited:
Didn't Dom convert his truck to an auto??
You really need to be mature on an adult site thank you.
And saying Dom and everyone else aren't men cause we have an auto isn't a very smart thing to be saying on your end!!l

BAHAHAHHAHAA

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back