Votes: 8 7.6%
  • ONCEBITTEN

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • PSYCHO MYTHIC

Votes: 8 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tork_MoNsTeR said:
I gotta vote for a black truck... Psycho Mythic has my vote.... Nice trucks all around though!!!!
Its nice to see someone has good taste:D :D . Thanks for the support Tork!

Ram From Hell for me, a lot of custom work (engine mods galore).....if only he'd paint those rims black. :D :D :D
As always, all awesome trucks worthy of the position.

GriffsSRT said:
Ram From HELL Engine Bay:

RAMFROMHELL2.jpg

Now thats awsome!!!:rock: :rock:

I luv Attention to detail!!

Marc T said:
Now thats awsome!!!:rock: :rock:
RAMFROMHELL2.jpg

I luv Attention to detail!!
Everytime I see that picture I want to try and push the belt back on :D I know it won't but I want to push it on!!!

amtrucker22 said:
Everytime I see that picture I want to try and push the belt back on :D I know it won't but I want to push it on!!!

Yeah, I know.

It would have been nice of the ProCharger guys to have shown the spacer in the installation instructions. That would have put the belt back about 1/4" on the pulley. It's a right bitch to change though, as the hub-shaft assembly is an interference fit. To install it, you need to heat the hub up to install it, and hope you get the keyways perfectly aligned in the process.

As it is, the belt sits flush with the edge of the pulley and just on the front edge of the idler, so I'm good with it for now.;)

Ram From Hell said:
Yeah, I know.

It would have been nice of the ProCharger guys to have shown the spacer in the installation instructions. That would have put the belt back about 1/4" on the pulley. It's a right bitch to change though, as the hub-shaft assembly is an interference fit. To install it, you need to heat the hub up to install it, and hope you get the keyways perfectly aligned in the process.

As it is, the belt sits flush with the edge of the pulley and just on the front edge of the idler, so I'm good with it for now.;)

i would just worry a tad about the bearings on the shaft ,,being the belt is out on the end ,,but looks smoking ,,,has that wow factor:D

I had to Begood and cast a vote without openly revealing who I've chosen because one of five, but four times I noticed particular features I just don't dig... Nonetheless, good luck to all.

Venom Power said:
I had to Begood and cast a vote without openly revealing who I've chosen because one of five, but four times I noticed particular features I just don't dig... Nonetheless, good luck to all.

Now who could it be:hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm::hmmmm: :hmmmm::hmmmm: :hmmmm::hmmmm: :hmmmm::hmmmm: :hmmmm::idea:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back