just hit a f**king deer at 100 mph must sell truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm beginning to think it was "Dear", not deer

He sold it for 10k

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Now how the hell am I going to argue that?

:D

And the sky was filled with a Loud and Powerful Voice saying:

Jeff You Will Find A Way :D :D :D :D

TREKER said:
Wonder what he will sell the 8 for? 8k cash? :dontknow:

He'll probable do better than that, I'm think'in I can get it for 6k on payments with a clear title in hand.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

includemeout said:
He'll probable do better than that, I'm think'in I can get it for 6k on payments with a clear title in hand.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Whats funny is he sold the truck for 10k cash but would not part with the cover? :confused: That he decided to sell seperately? :dontknow:

The whole thing stinks like yesterdays diapers..... :toilet:

TREKER said:
Whats funny is he sold the truck for 10k cash but would not part with the cover? :confused: That he decided to sell seperately? :dontknow:

The whole thing stinks like yesterdays diapers..... :toilet:
Have to agree with you there bro.:rock: :rock: :rock:

What the FFFFF?!?!? I forgot about this deer thread.... Guess there's nothing else to do around here but loiter..:dontknow:

Venom Power said:
What the FFFFF?!?!? I forgot about this deer thread.... Guess there's nothing else to do around here but loiter..:dontknow:
You could come over and help me clean the truck.....

Kevan said:
You could come over and help me clean the truck.....

Don't do it man . . .

He'll attempt to make you wear a dress and high heels!!! :eek:

(I bet he'll attempt to steal your watch too!! :p)

Love ya Kev! Hope you and Rache' had a great Christmas! :rock:

i offered this tool whatever he wanted for the truck. i even went as high as 25k. all he had to pay was 1k for the title. this guy is full of it and he needs to be beat with sicko's sausage. i hate people like this, and hope every car he drives meets bambie face to face

Roz-SRT said:
Don't do it man . . .

He'll attempt to make you wear a dress and high heels!!! :eek:

(I bet he'll attempt to steal your watch too!! :p)

Love ya Kev! Hope you and Rache' had a great Christmas! :rock:
Heh heh...I don't think any of the dresses would fit VP.
Wouldn't stop me from trying though. LOL

Steal his watch? Nah.
I might ask him 412 questions about it though. :)

Stanimal said:
....and he needs to be beat with sicko's sausage.
You're a mean, mean man.

This was an interesting read. I'm thouroughly befuddled. I'm gone for a few months and look whats happens. This belongs in a condensed readers digest book. I'll hafta make sure I get on here more often to check out the news.

Kevan said:
You're a mean, mean man.
im not mean. aggitated that someone says they want to sell something, i offer 10k MORE than what he wanted so he could get title, say i will drive the 1000 miles out there and be there asap to get it, and he still blows me off :mad:

Stanimal said:
im not mean. aggitated that someone says they want to sell something, i offer 10k MORE than what he wanted so he could get title, say i will drive the 1000 miles out there and be there asap to get it, and he still blows me off :mad:

Thats why its all :bs: Stan.... Thats why he sells the truck but not with the cover? Makes no sense.... Yeah, you can have the truck for 10k, but I am not parting with the cover now. Gonna sell it seperately so I dont take a bath. Paaaaleeeeze... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back