just hit a f**king deer at 100 mph must sell truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Django said:
I hesitate to say this....

But all the critical hoopla about you selling the truck because you hit a deer, pales in comparison to the ludicrous arrangement you've just outlined.....

"Give me $15,000, but you can't have the title for at least a year......":dontknow: :rolleyes:

I'm beginning to think that you either have a screw loose or that you underestimate the intellect represented on this forum..... or maybe you're just looking for a sucker, I dunno...

Sorry, but this is a bad deal. Don't take it.............

D

Okay, I was wondering where this thread went bad. D hit it on the nose.. BAD DEAL. QuickSRT if it is customary that you only drive perfect vehicles then if I were you I'd get it fixed then let her sit for the year so you could get the title, keep the milage down then sell her properly. I am certain someone would snatch that bad baby up from you without hesitation. And like I said before, referring to her as a piece of shite won't help you any.. Just my opinion.

Venom Power said:
Okay, I was wondering where this thread went bad. D hit it on the nose.. BAD DEAL. QuickSRT if it is customary that you only drive perfect vehicles then if I were you I'd get it fixed then let her sit for the year so you could get the title, keep the milage down then sell her properly. I am certain someone would snatch that bad baby up from you without hesitation. And like I said before, referring to her as a piece of shite won't help you any.. Just my opinion.

good idea!!!!

Venom Power said:

The problem is that (if, as he says) he still owes $26,000 on the vehicle, he's not likely to pay it off in one year....

This thing just doesn't smell right to me......

The colloquiallism of the day is "hinky"...... The uneasy feeling you get when something just doesn't seem right, or when a proposal "smells kind'a fishy"....

D

Django said:
The problem is that (if, as he says) he still owes $26,000 on the vehicle, he's not likely to pay it off in one year....

This thing just doesn't smell right to me......

The colloquiallism of the day is "hinky"...... The uneasy feeling you get when something just doesn't seem right, or when a proposal "smells kind'a fishy"....

D

Your sinuses must be clearer than mine today D. But you're right it smells. One's nasal passage doesn't have to be too clear to pick up on that foul scent. Had he said he owed about 15K for it I would be in line to purchase it from him CASH MONEY by next year. But, fortunate for him there is a sucker born every minute.

I think we detected a strange odor and the one causing the stink...crawled away.

Prof said:
I think we detected a strange odor and the one causing the stink...crawled away.
I agree with you Roy,the facts just didnt add up.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

TREKER said:
Maybe he was judging a cheerleader contest and trying to get his girl to win? :dontknow: ;) :eek: :D

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
because his Dad has Money, and he could get any girl he want's....

Man, this is weird (to put it nicely). As outlined time & time again, fix it, if the chassis is straight it will be like new if not better than. With the money owing $26K vs $2-3K+ to fix it up, sorry to say but you'd be a fool not to fix it and enjoy the truck. You have that much into it and by the sounds of it you're not going to sell it without a title with the kind of cash owing. Think it over, IMO, it sounds like you have the worst kind of OCD lol. I have OCD but shlt, I'd fix that bad boy up. If you don't like it when it's fixed up, sell it then but at least do that fine piece of Mopar machinery a favor and fix it. My 0.02c

I THINK YOU HIT SOMETHING ELSE AND YOU ARE TRYING TO SELL THE EVIDENCE

bumpwt8.jpg

LOL!!!!.......... I'm such an ass. :D :p :burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back