just hit a f**king deer at 100 mph must sell truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know your pain i live in the mountains so thats a everyday deal here, but you should at least look into it see what it would take to put her back together.

The hood needs repaired as well, just a FYI for the perspective buyer. There is a dent near the rear drivers side based on pics.

I may be interested as well.

1. Is there any damage to the wheel or front suspension/frame (if not was it checked out by a shop)?
2. Any damage to the radiator/ac cooler?
3. Only damage to hood the dent towards the rear of it?
4. Was this reported to any law authorities or insurance?
5. Damage to wheel well or under hood items?

Maybe more pics?

I am not to far from you, at least the same state :)

Thanks

Last edited:
wholly @$#% batman----It's only a rock ding ---fix it

price yet? at least make up your mind or something. i got the guy waitin for a green light and we'll come get it man

FlyingLow said:
I don't understand why you just don't get it fixed then sell it?
:dito: :dito: :dito: :dontknow:

Interested as well - but "in line".

A little more info would be conducive for everyone here.

What is actually damaged. Was it reported? Etc. Etc.

I understand you're upset what happened to your truck, but if you want people to work with you, you've gotta work with people.

NBT said:
:dito: :dito: :dito: :dontknow:

I just have to say.....Ken.....I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!!!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

you fix it ill trade you mine for yours or you can take stanimal's offer p.m me

i'd fix it and keep it if it was mine - especially if insurance was paying for it. just doesn't make sense to *not* get it fixed before selling it.

that said, i understand where the guy is coming from. for some of us, i'm sure we adore our trucks like we would a trophy girlfriend or wife. would you want to keep the wife if you found out she'd been working nights as Mike Tyson's fuffer?

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I just have to say.....Ken.....I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!!!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Back at ya Kris... Hope all is good with ya bro.
GO STEELERS:rock:

I'm just hoping he has come to his senses and found a way to pick up the phone to get it scheduled for repair.

His knee jerk reaction to possibly the worst moment in his life in recent history was understandable.

I will understand if he wants to sell.

I just hope he throws his pride aside and keeps the truck. He can thank himself later.

Jeff

ok guys heres what im going to do. the first 15,000 cash takes it home. you must pick it up and i cannot get the title for about another year. i will have a contract written up so you know that you are not going to get screwed. if you want this truck cheap youll have to deal with no title for a litlle bit thanks alot 440-251-0084

QUICKSRT10/SRT8 said:
ok guys heres what im going to do. the first 15,000 cash takes it home. you must pick it up and i cannot get the title for about another year. i will have a contract written up so you know that you are not going to get screwed. if you want this truck cheap youll have to deal with no title for a litlle bit thanks alot 440-251-0084

I hesitate to say this....

But all the critical hoopla about you selling the truck because you hit a deer, pales in comparison to the ludicrous arrangement you've just outlined.....

"Give me $15,000, but you can't have the title for at least a year......":dontknow: :rolleyes:

I'm beginning to think that you either have a screw loose or that you underestimate the intellect represented on this forum..... or maybe you're just looking for a sucker, I dunno...

Sorry, but this is a bad deal. Don't take it.............

D

whatever do what you gotta do if my cars are not perfect i dont drive tham thats how i have always been

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back