just hit a f**king jackalope at 180 mph must sell viper

Here's what we do with the Jackalopes we catch in North Carolina.
jackalope2.jpg

I saw a jaclalope the other day that could stand flat footed and poop in the back of a pickup truck.

:eek:rly: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :shakehands: :shakehands: :shakehands: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :sheep:

Black1 said:
:eek:rly: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :shakehands: :shakehands: :shakehands: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :sheep:
:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :p :p

:laugh: I just shot my drink out of my nose...F**king jackalope...are you kidding me that is funny as hell

davo19 said:
THERE WAS PROLLY A SMILEYGATOR 'ROUND THERE SOMEWHRE...

LOL!

p738650888-2.jpg

What's with all the Jackalope hate?

I accidentally hit one with my truck right before Nats. Stinker said, "Them's some good eatin'!", but I didn't let him deep fry it.
I just left it where it was:
P1030014.jpg

Hey...it's not like I'm HURTING the aerodynamics of the truck. :)

A few weeks ago, I talked with both JMB and Boomer about a possible Jackalope Mod for the trucks:
P1030011.jpg

Both told me I was crazy.
I'll show them what crazy is......

Doesn't your state post these? You gatta watch where yer goin'.
CrossingJackalope.jpg

Kevan said:
What's with all the Jackalope hate?

I accidentally hit one with my truck right before Nats. Stinker said, "Them's some good eatin'!", but I didn't let him deep fry it.
I just left it where it was:
P1030014.jpg

Hey...it's not like I'm HURTING the aerodynamics of the truck. :)

A few weeks ago, I talked with both JMB and Boomer about a possible Jackalope Mod for the trucks:
P1030011.jpg

Both told me I was crazy.
I'll show them what crazy is......

BEST

EVER

!!!!!!!!11one

Roz-SRT said:
BEST

EVER

!!!!!!!!11one

AGREED!!!! :D :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

That 1st pic needs to be on the front page of the forum. :D :D :D ..... Hey, with Christmas comin', and hunting season, it's FESTIVE at least! :dontknow: :eek: :D ;) :p :rock: :elefant:

SilvrSRT10 said:
Doesn't your state post these? You gatta watch where yer goin'.
View attachment 20732

Well,when your driving down the road and a rollback goes by with a srt-10 ce on the bed with a 600lb moose attached to the grill it kind of distracts a person.ya know what i mean?:dontknow: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back