Just though I would share

noid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wife and I are expecting our first child. A boy on or around May 1st. I can't wait. Really excited.:D

You are about to take the trip of your life...enjoy every moment!

Your life is about to change for the better...It's not about you anymore! Congrats, there is nothing better than seeing the little guy for the first time!

noid said:
The wife and I are expecting our first child. A boy on or around May 1st. I can't wait. Really excited.:D

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: Cool man kids are great especially if they are into cars

Great news!
I havent posted any pics of my newborn with all that has been going on...I will get on the ball soon

noid said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Congrates. I have 2 boys and 1 girl. Enjoy them as they grow up very fast. One in college and second one starts college in Sept. If you thought owning a 10 was expense wait till you start writing checks for school.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back