Just wanted to say "THANK YOU 1qksrt"

2ndchance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For some of you who don't know, for the longest time i had an oil issue (major oil comsumption) and could not figure it out. I took my truck to dodge several times and got a shitty response. They could never fix or find the problem. They ended up giving me a memo from Dodge stating that it was typical of these motors to comsume large amounts of oil and there was nothing they could do about it.

So i turned to a friend who helped me look over my entire engine until we found the problem and a simple one at that. Cracked/ leaking oil lines!!! Well to make a long story short, i just wanted to say thanks to Mickey aka 1qksrt for his help and dedication. This guy works his ass off and is always there when u need help. Mickey ur a good friend! The truck is running great and not a single drop of oil has been "comsumed". Thanks again bud!!!:congrats: :marchmellow: :congrats:

Also want to thank NBT for hooking me up with a K & N, truck sounds
awsome with that thing!! I love it!:congrats:

Glad you got it figured out. This site is full of amazing friends. Great job, Mickey.

Some dealerships out there are just amazing with the BS... great that Mickey got it all worked out for ya! Glad you could use the K&N:rock::burnout:

Dang Kenny, what other kind of SRT-10 stuff you holding back in the garage? LOL:D

2ndchance said:
For some of you who don't know, for the longest time i had an oil issue (major oil comsumption) and could not figure it out. I took my truck to dodge several times and got a shitty response. They could never fix or find the problem. They ended up giving me a memo from Dodge stating that it was typical of these motors to comsume large amounts of oil and there was nothing they could do about it.

So i turned to a friend who helped me look over my entire engine until we found the problem and a simple one at that. Cracked/ leaking oil lines!!! Well to make a long story short, i just wanted to say thanks to Mickey aka 1qksrt for his help and dedication. This guy works his ass off and is always there when u need help. Mickey ur a good friend! The truck is running great and not a single drop of oil has been "comsumed". Thanks again bud!!!:congrats: :marchmellow: :congrats:

Mickey worked on my truck,and I could not be happier with his work.:rock: :rock: :rock:

2ndchance said:

Its nice to be appreciated Justin,(THANKS):D
One thing for sure,it was one hectic day,chasing the right parts and all.But it was worth the effort in the end:argh: .I,m glad your happy with the K&N CAI install,it was a surprise for you from me,complements of Ken(NBT).:rock: NOW for the powdercoating project!!!:rock:

Great job Mickey! You're always going above and beyond to help members out. Definitely says a lot about a person.

:congrats: another satisfied customer here !! mickey did a shocks swap on my car,quick and easy...... ,he hooked me up good!!!!!...:rock: thanks mickey,

EMT/SRT said:
Dang Kenny, what other kind of SRT-10 stuff you holding back in the garage? LOL:D

Ha Ha Ha... nota thing. That K&N went to Earl (Brat)...(when ROE put the blower on:rock:) but he went with (JMB):rock: Instead of sitting in Brats garage...figured it would be more likely to be used on someones truck. Due to the installs Mickey does for us, and he works for Dodge... it went to him at Earls GTG... and eventually made it into 2ndChances truck :rock: :rock: :rock:
Here are a few pics of Mickey during my clutch/ flywheel swap he did...:rock: :rock:
Thanks Mickey... Lovethistruck appreciates it... bwahaha...:laugh:ah ha... ha...wahaaa...waaaa:bawling:

clutchsept2007007.jpg

clutchsept2007008.jpg

clutchsept2007001.jpg

Mickey even extends his help all the way to the West Coast as well. Couldn't be happier to deal with a guy that did as he said he would and did it right without complaints or expectations of $$$$$. He is a class act and I appreciate all he has done to help me with the recent purchase of an engine that he shipped for me.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

BBall3rdGameAug22008925.jpg

BBall3rdGameAug22008926.jpg

BBall3rdGameAug22008934.jpg

BBall3rdGameAug22008936.jpg

BBall3rdGameAug22008938.jpg

Thanks again Mickey.:rock: :rock: :rock:

EMT/SRT said:
Is it built? Or did I miss a thread on it?

It's not built at all. It's all stock and has over 20K miles on it. I'm putting this stock engine in the QC to buy me time to rebuild my original QC motor to 115mm turbo specs over a long period of time due to cost.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back