K&N Or Mopar Cold air intake shield

BLWNSRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for the mopar cold air intake shield the goes in place of the battery box and factory air box, Or a K&N one. I prefer the mopar one but will take what I can. If anyone has any other bits and pieces from any of these kit let me know ( don't need the filters )

Thanks

RamDude had a full system for sale not long again. Might want to check with him.

There is an 06 RC for sale at a dealer in Edson. It has the MOPAR CAI. Maybe you should take it for a test drive!:D:D

Stock box with K&N drop in.

Stock box Won't work for me I would have to make a new air intake that would fit the roe. I may have to remove my burrito warmer/battery box to fit the pre-oiler I have. And it would attach right to the shield along with the snow methanol controller and aux fuel pump controller.

This style has to be mounted vertical maximum 20 degree angle

Stock box Won't work for me I would have to make a new air intake that would fit the roe. I may have to remove my burrito warmer/battery box to fit the pre-oiler I have. And it would attach right to the shield along with the snow methanol controller and aux fuel pump controller.

Stock will not work with the Roe. lol:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back