Kids of VTCOA

morning tom great thread, you ought to see the boats in town today. big fishing tournament this weekend.you still never called me back...lol

The next owner of my truck, my brand new grandson Cody
cody.jpg

Great thread Tom. Did your daughter ever end up working with the Goo Goo Dolls writing that song? I remember you posted about it a year or two ago.

Wonderful pics everybody. I am kiddless so I can only watch and enjoy from the sidlines.

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Great thread Tom. Did your daughter ever end up working with the Goo Goo Dolls writing that song? I remember you posted about it a year or two ago.

Wonderful pics everybody. I am kiddless so I can only watch and enjoy from the sidlines.

patrick

it was my niece, they ended up buying 3 songs from her. Sense then she moved to Houston, married and has had a child. she has rec. so far a little over 100K for her work with them. She spends allot of time with the little one now. She did send me a broken guitar from the band Wheezer that was signed for my bar :)

SPORTS SHOTS OF BOYZ

Mine is the one on bottom...timing is everything
97033173403_0_ALB.jpg

On the mound
DSCN3685.jpg

Getting kicky with it....just like me.
kickey.jpg

I don't have any kids, but here is a recent pic of my 4 mo nephew. Thanks to everyone for sharing your pics!

Attachments

• n520526897_1925434_3568.jpg
    n520526897_1925434_3568.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 15
a few pics jase sent me from the weekend, they had on base liberty, said they were getting ready to leave at 4am this morning, sleeping in the field all week.
IMG00022.jpg

cid_IMG00024.jpg

WAZZSUP said:
Edward.....those pics are priceless. Thanks dude, for sharing.
i still remember when i was that young and bulletproof. still get that way from time to time when i have too many beers...lol:D

ok here we go,

Quadriding018.jpg

this is my 17 year old kid

Legoland08174.jpg

this is my 13 year old kid

kimsbaseball001.jpg

this is the 9 year old

Disneyland07060.jpg

and this one is my 5 year old, this on is always into something..:-(
454project079.jpg

you can tell that he is always in to something...trouble!

that's my bunch of kids....as you can see i always have my hands full!!!

Paul you got a cute kid, but if thats you damn your older than i thought...hahahahahah

Eddie, kids get the good looks from the wife i guess...lol

another one jase sent me last night hes in the field again all week this week too. dont ask me what the dude behind him sitting down is doing...lol
IMG000272.jpg

eddie102870 said:
another one jase sent me last night hes in the field again all week this week too. dont ask me what the dude behind him sitting down is doing...lol
IMG000272.jpg

....eddie....where did the little boy go ? Your son looks tuff as nails :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back