Kids of VTCOA

eddie102870 said:
another one jase sent me last night hes in the field again all week this week too. dont ask me what the dude behind him sitting down is doing...lol
IMG000272.jpg

lol wow the guy in the lower left hand corner smelling his arm pit i bet he dont know it on the WWW yet :D

BurntRubber said:
Paul you got a cute kid, but if thats you damn your older than i thought...hahahahahah

Eddie, kids get the good looks from the wife i guess...lol

hahahahahahaaaaaaa, glad you don't have any! lol

she just won third place in a pagent ,,,she so cute ,,o ya this is my grandbaby she is 5

2649_1054778286645_1141440018_30229.jpg

WAZZSUP said:
THIRD PLACE.....WITH A SMILE LIKE THAT IT MUST HAVE BEEN THE WAY YOU WERE ACTING IN THE CROWD

no ,,she is shy at times and got a little spooked when she first got up on stage ,,,the thing with them pagent moms almost made me want to puke ,,,Illana had fun the first and second place girls looked like they were forced to be there ,,,,just my 2 cents worth:confused:

She looks like her momma :rock:

heres ironhead jr ,,,the pagent queens dad ,,,my #1 son and good guy

l_b50c740c389245f5bd6a0247a8f62938.jpg

Wifey said:
She looks like her momma :rock:
I hear that a lot! I guess I don't see what everyone else sees... I can see the family resemblance, other than that, I just see my little girl!!!:)

I NEVER NEVER NEVER went out with girls in High School that looked like this. My son must take after the mailman :)

IMG_3154.jpg

WAZZSUP said:
I NEVER NEVER NEVER went out with girls in High School that looked like this. My son must take after the mailman :)

IMG_3154.jpg

Take a look in the mirror Tommy. There's a reason for that.;) :D

Our families must be what makes this forum so great, these pictures are all unbelievably good. We are some very fortunate individuals.:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back