killed. roush f150

hmmmm after looking them up, the rear skirt was changed.
the front end did look like the nightmare, but the exhaust was inside the bumper, not under it.

scoobert said:
hmmmm after looking them up, the rear skirt was changed.
the front end did look like the nightmare, but the exhaust was inside the bumper, not under it.
And you noticed all this doing 150 mph in traffic?:dontknow:

I for one have my share of STUPID ATTACKS & 150 in traffic sure as hell counts as that, but c'mon man, DON'T brag about it! Be sensible & safe, as it may not be just your life you screw up!!

Hatedonmostly said:
How do you recover from street racing??? Are you having withdrawls :D

It is a lifetime job...I backslide occasionally, but am trying as hard as I can...but I am only human...:eek:

Prof said:
It is a lifetime job...I backslide occasionally, but am trying as hard as I can...but I am only human...:eek:
But I am sure if Roy was to do it,he would make sure that there was no one else around for miles,he is very saftey concess.:rock: :rock:

Prof said:
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Brat said:
But I am sure if Roy was to do it,he would make sure that there was no one else around for miles,he is very saftey concess.:rock: :rock:

can he see over and past the steering wheel?

ferris_old_lady.gif

scoobert said:
can he see over and past the steering wheel?

ferris_old_lady.gif
I would put Roys driving skills against yours any day,and Roy would win.You really need to know what you are talking about before you make these accusations.He is a better driver then you ever will be.

Brat said:
I would put Roys driving skills against yours any day,and Roy would win.You really need to know what you are talking about before you make these accusations.He is a better driver then you ever will be.

you got some brown on your nose there.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back