killed. roush f150

Is it us that has the problem or is it Scoobert? But it just seems like all his threads end a certain way.:dontknow: Maybe it's us...............naaaaaahhhh

SANTEEN said:
Is it us that has the problem or is it Scoobert? But it just seems like all his threads end a certain way.:dontknow: Maybe it's us...............naaaaaahhhh
Could not have said it better myself.:rock:

SANTEEN said:
I think its...............................................:confused: :dontknow: :D

SANTEEN said:

i don't take shit, i don't back down. in real life or on these forums.

i think most of the people who dish out shit here would be a pussy in person so i don't take anything personal, and nothing bothers me.

scoobert said:
i don't take shit, i don't back down. in real life or on these forums.

i think most of the people who dish out shit here would be a pussy in person so i don't take anything personal, and nothing bothers me.
Dude, it's not about being a pussy or taking shit. It's just sometimes you do or say things that my 13 year old son wouldn't even do. Come on bud, 150 mph on an expressway, with other vehicles on the road. If you don't give a shit about your own life, that's fine. Go do that shit on some back road and get yourself killed. But, don't put other people's life in danger.:(

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning."

Catherine Aird

SANTEEN said:
actually santeen its anyones that responds to certain posts or threads,
some have the "need" or "desire" to be the center of attention by saying to doing completly idiotic things.
those that reply to those things in a post or a thread , gives that person what they were lookin for, it gives them the power or the feeling they need.
sorta like being in a fight, or stating how "bad ass " you are, if you continually try to fight someone an the other never replies or keeps walking away , it takes away there power, and makes them feel small , as if no one cares. Eventually some get the idea, others keep pounding at it getting more violent in the quest for there "fix". here as of late , i have decided to make a change in myself and jsut not be bothered by those needing there own personal star above there head.
I sleep alot better these days by weeding out the idiotes and arguments, and focusing on the good people of the forum, and the fun things of life

Stinker said:
actually santeen its anyones that responds to certain posts or threads,
some have the "need" or "desire" to be the center of attention by saying to doing completly idiotic things.
those that reply to those things in a post or a thread , gives that person what they were lookin for, it gives them the power or the feeling they need.
sorta like being in a fight, or stating how "bad ass " you are, if you continually try to fight someone an the other never replies or keeps walking away , it takes away there power, and makes them feel small , as if no one cares. Eventually some get the idea, others keep pounding at it getting more violent in the quest for there "fix". here as of late , i have decided to make a change in myself and jsut not be bothered by those needing there own personal star above there head.
I sleep alot better these days by weeding out the idiotes and arguments, and focusing on the good people of the forum, and the fun things of life

Quit posting sensible things on stupid threads and get my pulley..LOL..:D :p :marchmellow:

TNVIPER said:
Do you have Stinker's crank pulley?..

I do:) remember I was making 7psi with just the 10lb pulley, now I'm making 11-12psi with the crank pulley and the 10# upper. I just want to see what I'll get with the 5.6lb SC pulley.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back