killed. roush f150

This it what happens when I turn my back and try to get some work done..LOL...

Yeah, forgot you had the trouble getting enough PSI........You need to borrow someones and see.

Stinker, you sure are lookin more and more like Dr. Phil these days:D :D :D

Seriously, great advice buddy, your definately one i look up to on this forum (and down to i person shorty:aetsch: )

And just to make it clear, the nitemares and saleens are supercharged with 450hp and the computer will cut you off at 105mph, exactly why i buy a dodge.

Last edited:
Yesterday I was doin 160mph in my driveway and the cops were chasing me and an FBI guy threw out spike strips. Luckily when I hit 4th gear all four tires left the ground and I jumped the spike strips. Then I slammed on the brakes and slid sideways into my garage, went upstairs and had a peanut butter sandwich.

FATJACK said:
Yesterday I was doin 160mph in my driveway and the cops were chasing me and an FBI guy threw out spike strips. Luckily when I hit 4th gear all four tires left the ground and I jumped the spike strips. Then I slammed on the brakes and slid sideways into my garage, went upstairs and had a peanut butter sandwich.
So were you sweating when you woke up?:D

FATJACK said:
Now that's some funny shit.:D I didn't think you had it in you, Jack. Watch out daddy Stinker is gonna get ya.:D

FATJACK said:
Yea me too I was doing 170 on the Cross BRonx Expressway weaving in and out of some school buses. Then I went home and had some rice pudding and all wuZ good;)

FATJACK said:

What... no jelly:dontknow:

I can never get anything to try me in my truck:eek:

A guy in a 4dr caddy the other day was tearin the mustang up but soon as i get in the beast nobody wants to play:p

Psycho Mythic said:
I can never get anything to try me in my truck:eek:

A guy in a 4dr caddy the other day was tearin the mustang up but soon as i get in the beast nobody wants to play:p
thats weird cuz ur truck is super slow

lukedovichak said:
i quit reading after page 4, but this can happen, b carefull, have fun, and dont hurt anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0TDoZ8YRiE

the one i was looking for had pics of the dude and car on there, and it was not pretty at all
That more of a result of just being fuc%ing stupid way to many other vehicles and a undivided road. :stupid: Truck driver was moving over for the camera car and never did see the hatchback causing the driver of the hatchback to hit the loose gravel/dirt on the shoulder and go into a spin. Looks like he jerked the wheel to the left soon as he hit the dirt.

The only reason I was asking is because. Nitemares only go to 105ish depending if hes tuned or not. My buddie owned a 2007 Nitemare before he bought his 10 and i would kill him every time we raced.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back