Kimbo Slice VS. Ken Shamrock!

Venom Power said:
My favorite fights were the lady's bout with the gorgeous Gina. I had wood during the entire three matches. She could whip my ass any time she wants. Then there was that bout featuring Nelson against the former UFC champ with the Russian-like name (I forget his name) and sharp teeth. He whooped some fat Nelson ass tonight.. I didn't wait around for Kumbo tho..

I agree Gina is hot.

TheSickness said:
Glad you made it out alive :D

Just barely. A guy was killed 25 yards from my bedroom window. 30 days later we where moved as I bought my current house in Downey.

jrangel said:
Just barely. A guy was killed 25 yards from my bedroom window. 30 days later we where moved as I bought my current house in Downey.
The Night Stalker Richard Ramirez killed the old lady next door to me...I got into MMA because of where I grew up and being the only white guy in my school and 6'6" I was a target from multiple gangs growing up....I was stabbed twice LOL.....Jumped daily...It's good to be a minority :D

TheSickness said:
Ken pussed out....Slice is exactly what I have stated all along...a farce....Shields looked very good :rock:

I have seen Slice take some vicious hits...But this I agree looked so fake. In a way I am glad it was free.

jrangel said:
I have seen Slice take some vicious hits...But this I agree looked so fake. In a way I am glad it was free.

ever been in the ring?? thats what they call a flash knockout...........

Looked like a pretty clean shot to the jaw
Was it enough, dunno but he went down, his head definetly snapped so I have to assume the blow was good

jrangel said:

This isnt boxing where if you get knocked down you dont have to worry about someone punching you in the face while you lay there.

glad the ref took his time to stop it too:) knock some sense into that monster

I waited to watch this fight and it was over in 14 seconds,Seth couldn't believe he won!!At least it was free,not like the P.P.V. Norton fight years ago.

Voodoo said:
ever been in the ring?? thats what they call a flash knockout...........

Yeah like Ali and Liston....

There was no punch he slipped...then it was over.

I been in the ring...

Kimbo sucks... i saw the fight lastnight anyway some no name guy beat the crap out of him in 14 sec in the first round , knocked him out big ...

PS KIMBO BLOWS

Annu Kumar said:
I heard from a Reliable source that Ken is Getting paid 200,000 for this fight. I think he is doing it for the money. Ken Is over the Hill and Slow. Kimbo Lost A fight Once But it wasn't a Actual fight. It was A Undeground Street fight On the Internet. Kimbo Was Outclassed Buy a Better in shape fighter and Also he got choked out. He lost Because he got tired and couldnt get up. But Kimbo is a total diffrent fighter today. He has Evolved.
Looks like he got knocked out in 14 seconds this time :dontknow:

I don't watch the fights, but I did take time check this one out and it only lasted 14 seconds :eek: Glad I didn't blink or I would have missed it :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back