Kimbo Slice VS. Ken Shamrock!

What's funny is last night before the fight I heard one of my cousin's friends saying that Kimbo fights washed up has-beens and is pretty much a fake. Of course he encountered hostile resistance on the matter when other people at my uncle's house jumped his case for that comment. I couldn't say anything because I didn't know. But it looks like he was right.

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Kimbo sucks... i saw the fight lastnight anyway some no name guy beat the crap out of him in 14 sec in the first round , knocked him out big ...

PS KIMBO BLOWS

Seth Petrocelli Is Not a No Name Guy, He was a UfC veteran and has had 18 professional Mma bouts with top flight competition. He was also on the Ultimate fighter season 2.

BIG difference in MMA and backyard brawling. Even in the backyard brawls that Kimbo has pummeled guys in, they wait and have the other fighter gain his composure before continuing. You don't get that luxury in MMA....UFC or Elite. Snap the neck or daze your opponent...if even for a split-second....get ready to see a referee stepping in.

FF to Sat. night.....I told Sophia that I thought that Kimbo fans might be quite surprised because neither has had a chance to "prepare" for their opponent. I think the Kimbo camp might have been focusing too much on Shamrock's past fight vids and lost because they prepared for a fighter.....not a fight. I called this one right.:slug:

Annu Kumar said:
Seth Petrocelli Is not a no name guy, He was a UfC veteran and has had 18 professional MMA bouts with top flight competition. He was also on the Ultimate fighter season 2.

QFT. :slug:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back