Kimbo Slice VS. Ken Shamrock!

Annu Kumar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok hardcore MMa fan Elite XC Is presenting this fight free!! Tonight on CBS
Since I am the Master at Predicting fights I will say that Kimbo Is gonna tear Kenny boy up. kimbo has adapted to mma and is training right. Kimbo is gonna overpower Ken. Ken only chance of winning this Is to outfit Kimbo in a war of nutrition and possibly Submit him in later in the fight when Kimbo Conditioning wears out. But Honestly I think Kimbo Is gonna Win

i read an article today about this in our local paper. How kimbo only fights hasbeens and washed up ex pros compared to brock who took the harder, but better path. I dont like kimbo and think Brock should knock him out. hoping kenny wins just cuz hes OLD as hell. Maybe kimbo needs to get into the UFC and fight someone elite

I heard from a Reliable source that Ken is Getting paid 200,000 for this fight. I think he is doing it for the money. Ken Is over the Hill and Slow. Kimbo Lost A fight Once But it wasn't a Actual fight. It was A Undeground Street fight On the Internet. Kimbo Was Outclassed Buy a Better in shape fighter and Also he got choked out. He lost Because he got tired and couldnt get up. But Kimbo is a total diffrent fighter today. He has Evolved.

lukedovichak said:
i read an article today about this in our local paper. How kimbo only fights hasbeens and washed up ex pros compared to brock who took the harder, but better path. I dont like kimbo and think Brock should knock him out. hoping kenny wins just cuz hes OLD as hell. Maybe kimbo needs to get into the UFC and fight someone elite

You took the words right out of my mouth. :congrats:

lukedovichak said:

Well if you are a hardcore Fan of MMa you will know that Kimbo is training with the one of the best fighters of all time "BAS RUTTEN" Kimbo has become a Diciplined fighter and keeps his Composure. His Stand Up has become Very Technical and Precise. His Take down defense has Improved. His Wrestling has improved. he is slowly building the tools.

Spoiler Alert don't look if you don't want to know...

Ken Shamrock butt his eye six stitches and will not be fighting tonight.

My favorite fights were the lady's bout with the gorgeous Gina. I had wood during the entire three matches. She could whip my ass any time she wants. Then there was that bout featuring Nelson against the former UFC champ with the Russian-like name (I forget his name) and sharp teeth. He whooped some fat Nelson ass tonight.. I didn't wait around for Kumbo tho..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back