RedRamRules
FerrariTruck
E-BENZ
Quicksilver
Wifey
bucke77
06 QUAD SRT10
Silversrt

I know there are a lot of guys that are not on this list that can join us. So step up and add your name and join the fun and meet some new people.:D

Mas

Since i dont know the area well, I may come down friday night (its a 6.5 hour drive) and stay at a motel, that way im not rushed trying to get to the raceway.Are you guys meeting up for lunch before the track opens? Let me know the exact plan. Bill

I will be there at 4.

Mas I will be in San Pedro Saturday, I can roll out with you if you want. Give me a call.

silversrt said:
Since i dont know the area well, I may come down friday night (its a 6.5 hour drive) and stay at a motel, that way im not rushed trying to get to the raceway.Are you guys meeting up for lunch before the track opens? Let me know the exact plan. Bill

Hey Bill,
I may be able to go a little earlier and hook up for lunch. Let me know if you're coming down on Fri for sure.
Mas

RedRamRules said:
I will be there at 4.

Mas I will be in San Pedro Saturday, I can roll out with you if you want. Give me a call.
Will do.

I will be there at 4:00 new clutch will not be broken in yet. I guess I can help Nowwhat with his Jack! LOL Have a friend with a STI WRX going and a V8 Audi. Can you guess who's going to win that one? see ya Sat. Thanks for the call Mas It was a bit late for me to call when I got the message. See ya all Sat

E-BENZ said:
I will be there at 4:00 new clutch will not be broken in yet. I guess I can help Nowwhat with his Jack! LOL Have a friend with a STI WRX going and a V8 Audi. Can you guess who's going to win that one? see ya Sat. Thanks for the call Mas It was a bit late for me to call when I got the message. See ya all Sat

You have 3 more days to break in your clutch:confused: C'mon we need someone to give Nowwhat some competition within our group.

i've got a few friends that should be meeting us up there... couple of SRT-4's a buddy with a L. anyways looks like it will be a good turnout.

I Don't think I will be ready but Jerry might have his new gen 4 shifter in. Maybe he will give Nowwhat a fight? After so many atemps at finding the perfect clutch I want to give this one a proper break in. I think The combo I'm running great. Even better than the stock clutch. See ya all there. Maybe I should bring the new QC we got this week end. maybe a Hemi 5.7 would be fun to run.

Boys....my truck is not ready...I am bringing the Porsche....:D ...it is not set up to drag..but it traps pretty good.....

If I can make it I'll be out there at the county, the red one will still be in the shop. Isee someone said 5.7 hemi sounds good to me I have a 2003 QC with JBA headers,cai, gibson cat back, superchip performance and pulling 3.92 gears. I live in Quartz Hill west of Lancaster.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back