LACR 8/12 List

bucke77 said:
oh com'on...bring the truck

She will be done in a few weeks....:D ...right now I would have to run it with no rear brakes...and I am kinda over that....

UNIBOY said:
Hey Bill,
I may be able to go a little earlier and hook up for lunch. Let me know if you're coming down on Fri for sure.
Mas

Mas,
PM me your phone number again and I will call you when I get down friday night or sat morning.

VPRPWR said:
hmmmm...may have the stock L to beat up on the stock SRT's after all:D
Bring the SRT and show these other boys how to run in the 13's in stock trim.:p :D

bucke77 said:
i didn't have a problem running 13.80's when I was stock.

Looks like your truck has pretty good hp for your mods.:rock: Maybe your one of the lucky ones.:dontknow: :D

UNIBOY said:
Looks like your truck has pretty good hp for your mods.:rock: Maybe your one of the lucky ones.:dontknow: :D
Blow me Long Beach....what happend to LBC in your location :mad: :dontknow: :D

TheSickness said:
I wil leave you alone now...Bro LBC needs to stay..Makes me home sick when I see it......I was born there you know, or hatched anyway :D
I was just kidding. If I could ever figure how to put Smoke's avatar I will add that too. Did you figure out what a 8 by 8 is.

UNIBOY said:
I was just kidding. If I could ever figure how to put Smoke's avatar I will add that too. Did you figure out what a 8 by 8 is.
Indeed I have attempted to eat one myself...........:eek: :rolleyes: I will stick to the 4 x 4 it's much easier to handle :rock: It's what a hamburger is all about Mas :D

For the avatar just find the pic and right click and save into your pictures. Then go to change avatar and find where it's saved in your computer and upload it..pretty easy.....here I will save you some searching :D

Attachments

• water_to1.JPG
    water_to1.JPG
    3.6 KB · Views: 23
TheSickness said:
Indeed I have attempted to eat one myself...........:eek: :rolleyes: I will stick to the 4 x 4 it's much easier to handle :rock: It's what a hamburger is all about Mas :D

For the avatar just find the pic and right click and save into your pictures. Then go to change avatar and find where it's saved in your computer and upload it..pretty easy.....here I will save you some searching :D

If I could ever figure how to send you one fresh I would. If you wouldn't mind having a frozen or chilled one I will send you one anytime just PM me your address.:eating: :D
Thanks for the instructions but for some reason everytime I try to upload pictures it doesn't work.:dontknow: Maybe I will take my computer to DC tomorrow and ask Patrick for his help.
LongBeach

UNIBOY said:
If I could ever figure how to send you one fresh I would. If you wouldn't mind having a frozen or chilled one I will send you one anytime just PM me your address.:eating: :D
Thanks for the instructions but for some reason everytime I try to upload pictures it doesn't work.:dontknow: Maybe I will take my computer to DC tomorrow and ask Patrick for his help.
LongBeach
Very good idea man...Patrick is a computer genius.....Then be sure to cut and paste your name on the smoke avatar thread please :D Love ya Mas:D

TheSickness said:
Very good idea man...Patrick is a computer genius.....Then be sure to cut and paste your name on the smoke avatar thread please :D Love ya Mas:D

Will do. Good night Mikey!

Bad news for me, I will have to take a raincheck for tomorrow. I was glad to see you guys today (FST Jack, great guy, it was a pleasure meeting you, sorry I could'nt say goodbye). Have fun tomorrow.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back