ladder bars and one piece installed

Ditto!

:needpics::needpics::party:

Been busy moving, finally got a garage, so I'll get some pics of the whole set up this week.

I know everybody said the caltracs should work, but I think on the QC with slicks and launching like I am, the springs twist to much and were causing my problems. I had the lower overload spring bend the caltrac bar.

I have Moe's traction bars on mine to stop/inhibit that issue.

Hey do you think if you got your new one piece driveshaft balanced it would get rid of your vibration?

I know Rick had that drive shaft balanced perfect.........

The Supercharged harley truck owners who went with 1-piece drivelines had the same apparent issue and it was becuase they used this driveline with a lowered truck. some had to lift the rear of the tranny to get the vibration out..some took the lowering kits back out.....

I know Rick had that drive shaft balanced perfect.........

The Supercharged harley truck owners who went with 1-piece drivelines had the same apparent issue and it was becuase they used this driveline with a lowered truck. some had to lift the rear of the tranny to get the vibration out..some took the lowering kits back out.....

Yea I'm still interested in one even though I just had my driveshaft u-joints and center bearing but I also want to upgrade the yoke

I WILL POST UP PICS ASAP,I'M NOT VERY GOOD WITH A COMPUTER SO I'LL GET ONE OF THE KIDS TO HELP. I HAVE A BUNCH OF 1.56-1.58 60 FT.TIMESLIPS BACKING ME UP THOUGH. SRTBRAD HAS SOME VIDEO OF MY TRUCK.

Just been busy and didn't think anybody cared about the ladder bar set up, works great and have had issues with the tranny lately. still ran a 11.58 1/4 mile though

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back