ladder bars and one piece installed

phxpoolguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the truck put back together, made a couple of passes and ran a few 1.56 and 1.58 60 ft passes. Only ran a 11.8 but it wasn't shifting like I wanted, gonna get Torrie to move the shift points for me. Overall the truck launched hard and straight every time and I think I should be able to get an 11.5 out of it. One piece driveshaft does seem to vibrate at 70mph though, they tell me because its lowered and the Harley Davidson lightnings have the same problem with the one piece.

Post up some pics bud. You know u got us wanting more

Nobody with me today except for Moparman running his 300, next weekend I'll try for video or pics. It was almost 80 degrees here today so the DA might have had something to do with my slow time.

How about some pics of the one piece and the bars

What, you don't want to see what a 11 second QC looks like? Lol I'll be changing the diff fluid and I'll take some pics.

How about a 10 sec QC? Here's a pic to remember:

Famosa188.jpg

Here's a video to see:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_QwDzQeFBM[/ame]

Set of Morrison ladder bars, he did fab up the mounting brackets. I'll try to take some pics asap.they told me that it launched straight versus the leaning from the calendar pic.

Is the truck even running? Last I heard the ( supertank) was getting pushed around because motor no worky:dontknow:

I gotta see the ladder bar suspension first hand.......will be super killer once Rick gets some coil overs :) Can we say super low 11's at that point.....

I would love to see pics and more info on the ladder bar set-up. I need some myself. BTW Great 60 times.
Thanks.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back