Last One

Dom thats F'd up!! Aren't you Mexican? You're supposed to be on my side here!! I couldn't even finish watching that!!

And you Brad....I'm going to have you singing that song to me if you keep talking fella:aetsch:

Troy's QC SRT said:
Dom thats F'd up!! Aren't you Mexican? You're supposed to be on my side here!! I couldn't even finish watching that!!

And you Brad....I'm going to have you singing that song to me if you keep talking fella:aetsch:

You'd like that, wouldn't ya? You should have joined the Navy bro:p

LoveThisTruck said:
You'd like that, wouldn't ya? You should have joined the Navy bro:p

100% Ladies "ONLY" man here brotha:rock: Sorry to disappoint you...I know how those black hawk guys can be getting all lonely flying around all day and night:aetsch:

Dude do you ever sleep:dontknow:

Troy's QC SRT said:
100% Ladies "ONLY" man here brotha:rock: Sorry to disappoint you...I know how those black hawk guys can be getting all lonely flying around all day and night:aetsch:

Dude do you ever sleep:dontknow:

LOL it's funny shit man. I catch hell all the time for being a former Apache guy:p I'm still 64 at heart;) and no I don't sleep. I'm always at work!

LoveThisTruck said:
LOL it's funny shit man. I catch hell all the time for being a former Apache guy:p I'm still 64 at heart;) and no I don't sleep. I'm always at work!

yea thats cause your a traitor!!:p

But seriously...I fricking hate my job!! I'm so sick of it...Apache guys can't go anywhere cool!! I honestly wish i would have been a black hawk guy....

Troy's QC SRT said:
yea thats cause your a traitor!!:p

But seriously...I fricking hate my job!! I'm so sick of it...Apache guys can't go anywhere cool!! I honestly wish i would have been a black hawk guy....

I didn't reclass by choice;) I was pretty stoked when I got my orders to reclass.... then they sent me to a unit with no Blackhawks!:mad:

It'll be nice to get back to the real Army, and actually do my job.

LoveThisTruck said:
I didn't reclass by choice;) I was pretty stoked when I got my orders to reclass.... then they sent me to a unit with no Blackhawks!:mad:

It'll be nice to get back to the real Army, and actually do my job.
that is cool they let midgets work on helicopters:D :D :D

Black1 said:
Bunch of post ho's in here.... :marchmellow:

:posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe:
:posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe:

LoveThisTruck said:
Ya know, it wouldn't take me long to fly down there... bitch:p
it wouldnt take you long to get whooped either:D :D :D :D ill be here at the lake on the boat or doin somethin hit me up when your ready to go out

505'sFastestViper. said:
it wouldnt take you long to get whooped either:D :D :D :D ill be here at the lake on the boat or doin somethin hit me up when your ready to go out

Go out? We goin dancing?:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :D

GADodgetech said:
RIP :( But I must say, dodge has done some nice work to their 2010 vipers:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Ah ya'll don't fret we all know that they will be back, I think its 2012 is the supposed new design with a v-10 viper motor according to allpar.com

http://www.allpar.com/model/upcoming.html

i(nfo: a little mention a bit down the page about the supposed new one in 2012)

If this is true god only knows whats in store but it will still be expensive and probably ridiculously fast lol. So start saving now:D

There is nothing planned for 2012 with a v10

a50_22636x0y25_m.jpg

DrChrysler said:
There is nothing planned for 2012 with a v10

a50_22636x0y25_m.jpg

What about that I keep reading off and on the new viper will contain a v-10 specifically cause it's no viper without that v-10 all over the darn place? Is it possible that its underwrapps so well that no one really knows except those closest to the project?

If your right that really freaking sucks and is a sad day but if your wrong nanananananananan:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back