Last One

DrChrysler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ViperCustomized.jpg

watch

Chrysler News Group Release

Dodge Brand President and CEO Ralph Gilles and Conner Avenue Assembly Plant manager Shelly Brown Gordon presented the ultimate factory customized 2010 Dodge Viper coupe to D’Ann Rauh of Arp, Texas, a small town southwest of Tyler. A member of the Mid-South Viper Club of America, D’Ann worked exclusively with the Dodge Design team to select the personal touches she wanted on her car. The custom bronzed gold exterior paint was supplied by House of Kolor. The custom interior features various leather appointments, which were crafted by Tony Spampinito from Venzano, who has worked with D’Ann and her husband on previous Viper projects.

Bob Soroka, from Chrysler Group LLC’s Street and Racing Technology team, airbrushed layouts of Viper-significant race tracks into the custom-painted copper stripes applied by Prefix. The five-spoke forged-aluminum wheels are custom painted in dark graphite.

Members from both the Motor City Viper Club and the Viper Club of America participated in the celebration.

Rauh’s Viper is the last of the current-generation Vipers built at the plant. Dodge has created more special-edition Viper models for the 2010 model year than all other model years combined. Production on the Dodge Viper started in 1992.

Dodge Brand President and CEO Ralph Gilles (right) and plant manager Shelly Brown Gordon (third from right) welcome more than 400 loyal Viper owners at the Conner Avenue Assembly Plant in Detroit today to present the ultimate factory-customized 2010 Dodge Viper coupe to proud new owner D’Ann Rauh (second from right). Rauh and her husband Wayne from Arp, Texas, own more than 50 Dodge Vipers—the largest personal collection of Viper cars in the world.

A member of the Mid-South Viper Club of America, D’Ann Rauh worked exclusively with the Dodge Design team to select the personal touches she wanted on her car. The custom bronzed gold exterior paint was supplied by House of Kolor. The custom interior features various leather appointments, which were crafted by Tony Spampinito from Venzano, who has worked with the Rauhs on previous Viper projects.

Rauh’s Viper is the last of the current-generation Viper cars built at the plant. Dodge has created more special-edition Viper models for the 2010 model year than all other model years combined. Production on the Dodge Viper started in 1992.

Dashboard, Retiree, Video

Comments are closed.

Last edited:
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

VTCOA ,Should buy the factory and keep the production of the VIPER alive... Everybody pitch in what they can....:rock: :rock:

"last of the current generation" that to me leaves at least the door open for future generations.....:rock:

That's so sad:( (Sweet Viper) Shelly Brown was a good manager and the whole Viper team were a great bunch of people.:rock: I hope they all land on their feet. :D

VIPR PWR said:
VTCOA ,Should buy the factory and keep the production of the VIPER alive... Everybody pitch in what they can....:rock: :rock:

There were actually several people suggesting the VCA do just that, back when the factory was for sale.

SHU-DOG said:
DID YOU HEAR THAT......

50 EFFIN VIPERS

She owns 50 Vipers. What one in ever color from each Gen wasnt enough???

Id like to see her garage.

Has some pull too to be able to get the VERY LAST VIPER.

SHU

If I remember right, one of the Viper Quarterly magazines last year had a photo spread on her--she and her husband standing outside their house with all their Vipers on the lawn and driveway. I'll see if I can find it.

5_0_BAIT said:
Article from last year where she owned 29 or so......

Click HERE

I can't believe she bought the Spider Man car.... that thing was for sale for YEARS! :eek:

(Last 2010) That's one... eh.... "different" Viper. But, it's the last one, so it will always be a blue chip car. :dontknow: ;)

I believe she got the first 2010 Viper ACR-X too....

acrx_caap_team.jpg

Last edited:
5_0_BAIT said:
Article from last year where she owned 29 or so......

Click HERE

That's the one I was thinking of! Good grief--what do you do with 29 Vipers? Even if you drive one a day, you'll barely make it through them all in a month.

LoveThisTruck said:
rauh_viper_collection.jpg

Wonder if they have a daughter I can marry:dontknow: That's one will I'd love to be in!

And if she prefers black guys I'll take her:D It will be like joint missions team work! If I get her I'll let you ride in a few:rock:

Last edited:
Troy's QC SRT said:
And if she prefers black guys I'll take her:D It will be like joint missions team work! If I get her I'll let you ride in a few:rock:

It's ok Troy... you don't have to act like you're into girls... you're among friends here. Maybe they have a son for you:dontknow: Then we can split the cars.

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back